• Never tried it.

11 19.30%
  • Ew! No0o0o0o0o0o0!

2 3.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Almighty Pocky Thread

Newbie Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby may be famous one day Darkened Ruby's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Almighty Pocky Treat

*Dances* I love Pocky ^^. Especially when I go to Animethon in the summers, Chocolate and Strawberry are me fave ^^. Although my friend went to China town once and bought Green Tea Pocky and she let me have some, and was it ever nasty -_-;;;
    The Vampire in You.......

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    I don't see whats so good about pocky, i blame anime that started this. I demand the anime industry to promote other asian snacks like pretz, yan yan, the panda thing (forgot the name) instead of just pocky.
    You mean Hello Panda? The Panda cookies? Don't forget about Koala's March! Ooo and I realized the other day I left out my FAVOURITE type of pocky from the list (*hits self over head* silly me!)... MEN'S POCKY!! It is downright awesome! (Yes, I am a girl, deal with it xD)
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to try men's pocky my Korean tomo keeps going on about how good it is. I haven't found it anywhere around here though U_U;

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel
    I like most of the favours, they're all nice (my taste buds are probably gone because of the force fed Pocky) Have you guys had the jumbo size Pocky? They're really really big, I had one and was full after that!
    Ooh, I've seen them before. Only Suncoast had sold them, at $17 for Chocolate and $20 for Strawberry ( ) and unfortunately now that Suncoast is gone ¬_¬0
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    I want to try men's pocky my Korean tomo keeps going on about how good it is. I haven't found it anywhere around here though U_U;
    Well... you it's in a dark green box, right? Because I've asked friends to get it for me and sometimes they don't even notice it til I explain to them what the box looks like. Silly friends! lol

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I've seen what the box looks like already, but most stores around here carry just the standard chocolate and strawberriy boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    Because I've asked friends to get it for me and sometimes they don't even notice it til I explain to them what the box looks like.
    Wait.. doesn't it say Men's pocky though? XD
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    Wait.. doesn't it say Men's pocky though? XD
    Yes, that's why I called them silly! They don't even like notice when they walk past the box >_>;;

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

pocky hey? sound's like a name of a horse XD.

I have never heard of them until I saw this post. I'm going to be looking for them though from what i'm hearing they sound tasty! I've tried the hello panda things though, they were yummy....

Newbie Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango may be famous one day Sakura_Sango's Avatar
    Thanks

Pocky = Very good for you. Or that's what I think.... But yeah...
    WHERE'S MY PIXEL MONKEY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There he is ^^

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast