+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Apartments?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Apartments?

I hear that apartments in Japan are super small. Is this true, or are there some rather large ones?
    Short question, I know...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Apartments?

While I saw all sorts of housing yes many apartments were small. You have to keep inmind japan has a large population but less then half that is inhabitable country the rest is some of the gameist terrain you have seen, so space is expensive. When a guy I know was pricing an apartments it was tiny and still would have costed 600 a month. I mean we are talking small.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

How small do apartments get and how large do they get?

Thanks

On our salaries when I worked there I could never afford to know large. As for small at one point I knew becasue I could convert the measurement s but now I forget. Ah the things you would never thought you missed. Why don't you do a websearch for apartments in tokyo. Seriously, it could be fun.

Thanks

I did and I got hotels for some reason. I got a picture of the hotel where people sleep in what resembles washing-machines.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

There are some places where they have just these little pod-like quarters were only one person can sleep but they seem very cozy. I wouldn't mind giving it a try.

Thanks

If I was there for like a couple days then I wouldn't mind staying in one, but living in one? Hell no.

Thanks

Those are called capsule hotels. I never stayed in one. Probably becaseu I was used to crampt quarters, being in the military and all. So when I am on vacation I want some leave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast