+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bento box

Banned Koumeki Kai is off to a good start
    Thanks

Bento box

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)
    Last edited by Koumeki Kai; Jan 20, 2007 at 06:24 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bento box

you could try -->eBay<--, however most of them are what you said you DIDN'T want... you might find a few winners though! also, you could try to find Japanese markets that happen to be online...

but i must ask...

if you're in Nippon, then why would you want to find one online when you could get one anywhere else?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

You know, if you're going to be that fussy you may as well just construct your own.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

God, your weeaboo level is off the chart. I don't know if you are really from Japan or a Japanese but I'm sure as hell don't know why you typed Japanese like kawaii and gohan if you know how to type it in English. Pinku?

You know, if you're going to be that fussy you may as well just construct your own.
    If you're in Nippon, then why would you want to find one online when you could get one anywhere else?

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't you guys know copy pasta when you see it? At least Zero had the common courtesy to call him a weeaboo.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Know your intarwebs people.

+ Reply to Thread