+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can anybody tell me....

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can anybody tell me....

This makes no sense,look at DBZ:Budokai,what the hell why name it DBZ:Tournament,then come out with DBZ"Tenkaichi Budokai,you might as well call it Budokai 4,it's the same name meaning just with "Strongest under the Heaven added to it."that game Tenkaichi Budokai was a wasts of gaming software.Camera angles sucked,split screen(Why),especially since you can fly around,these no nedd for split screen,the only thing that was good about it was more characters.
    Omae o Korosu!

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami_of_Light
    This makes no sense,look at DBZ:Budokai,what the hell why name it DBZ:Tournament,then come out with DBZ"Tenkaichi Budokai,you might as well call it Budokai 4,it's the same name meaning just with "Strongest under the Heaven added to it."that game Tenkaichi Budokai was a wasts of gaming software.Camera angles sucked,split screen(Why),especially since you can fly around,these no nedd for split screen,the only thing that was good about it was more characters.
    haha, the americans got the order wrong(damn, im american............well at least i know the diff!), the game is called budoakai tenkaichi, when it should be tenkachi budokai...............

@li g1- yeah, i should have said it meant martial arts tournament more specifically than just tournament, thanx

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Just keeping the peace For the record, I've never played any of the Budoukai games at all ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_G135
    Just keeping the peace For the record, I've never played any of the Budoukai games at all ^^;
    sseing as how this thread will be closed soon bc the question was answered several times, ill post off topic.

the budokai games are pretty good.............i couldnt wait for the 4th one............it seemed so promising, but it turned out it sucked, and sucked worse one multiplayer(split screen, wtf!) the only good thing is that u can change the audio to japanese!

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep and that ain't all there making a tenkaichi budokai 2,Why I'll never know.DBZ:Budokai 3 was the best one,why can't they keep it like that and add more characters,they'd have the perfect game.
    Omae o Korosu!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2