+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can Anyone Teach Me To Speak Japanese?

Newbie beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop may be famous one day beauty-pop's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Can Anyone Teach Me To Speak Japanese?

Like maybe you could tell me the basic words like Hello, Good Bye, Dinner.. I really want to learn japanese since I want to move there in a few years. If anyone can help that would mean alot to me, Thanks!

One main signatrue image only
    -- Hassun

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can Anyone Teach Me To Speak Japanese?

Yay, finally, new grounds for a new Japanese language thread. If you want to move to Japan you're definitely going to have to go for classes, because you can't survive in Japan without good Japanese skills. ^^;; Visiting as a tourist is a completely different thing.

Hello: Yo, ya, ohayou (good morning), konnichiwa (good afternoon), konbanwa (good evening)

Goodbye: Sayonara, ja, ja ne/na, mata ne/na, ja mata

Newbie animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam may be famous one day animekidcam's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Can Anyone Teach Me To Speak Japanese?

how do you do :domo hajimemashite
    yes:hai
    thank you:arigato

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Nobody here can really teach you Japanese. You can learn a few simple words but that's it. I recommend you try to find some Japanese learning courses you can follow.

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

I agree, you will definitely need to take classes or use software. I just started learning myself, and I started the same way (words, greetings, etc.) I recently purchased Rosetta Stone and it's an excellent alternative to learn a language. It has a satisfaction guarantee so if you don't like it within 6 months you can return it for a full refund. Just check out the site for yourself: Rosetta Stone: The World's #1 Language-Learning Software
    I've only been at it for a couple of days, but I'm already starting to learn. It goes from the very basics to the "advanced" stages. It took me a while before I could purchase it though, it ran me for about $350.00. That's because I ordered volumes 1 & 2 combined. If I would have bought them separately it would have cost me around & 450.00. I know it sounds expensive (because that was the first thing to come to my mind) but it's definitely worth it. It has everything you need to learn the language, it even has a "vocal recognition" system so you know if your pronunciation and tone is accurate. It's really nice because I'm a full-time student as well as working full-time so I really don't have time to take classes. This way I can learn when I want for as long as I want; and it's software so you can have it forever just in case you want to review some things. Anywho, if you want more info just check out the site.

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I agree with Hassun. You can truly learn the japanese language by getting books and tapes, or going onto sites on the internet that teach japanese. Try going to a class that teaches japanese. There are many of those. Also, if you have an iPod, download Japanese Language Learning on Podcasts. That is found on iTunes.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Once you're more advanced you can come back here and start asking more... well, advanced questions about the use of this and that article, yadda yadda yadda. Oh, it might help if you had a Japanese penpal... go to Japan-Guide.com, they have penpal ads there. It's pretty safe - that is to say, all my penpals have turned out to be perfectly safe people so far (I've even met up with a few of them). They might ask you to teach them English in return, but that's only fair, no?

Have fun!

Newbie amanohashidate is off to a good start amanohashidate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beauty-pop View Post

Like maybe you could tell me the basic words like Hello, Good Bye, Dinner.. I really want to learn japanese since I want to move there in a few years. If anyone can help that would mean alot to me, Thanks!
    moshi moshi is hello hi im from japan my name is Amanohashidate its long lol

+ Reply to Thread