Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chopsticks

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Chopsticks

I use chopsticks sometimes to eat but then I forget and use a fork lol I learned to
    use chopsticks when I was 6 years old it was kinda easy and u don't have to wash em
    just throw them away, unless they're fancy.Who else uses chopsticks when they eat?

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chopsticks

I do eat rice and vegatables something with chopsticks............cool utensils. But, I mainly use my hands to eat rice---------------with washed hands, of course. Why not use our precious hands that The Divine God gave us.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

I try, but i still make an ass out of myself everytime i attempt it. There is a great Sushi joint about 4 blocks up which i barely go to since i am t eh suck when it comes to using the sticks.

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i eat with them but when i do my neaces want to eat with them to but i don't want to share so i mostly eat with a fork
    being a bunny is hard work

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I love chopsticks, especially to eat salad with. It's so much easier to eat salad then with a fork. But....

It all depends on what I'm eating.

Soup, fried rice, use a spoon. Noodles, stirfry, salad, etc. chopsticks. But if I'm having a steak? Give me my fork and knife!

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    I love chopsticks, especially to eat salad with. It's so much easier to eat salad then with a fork. But....

It all depends on what I'm eating.

Soup, fried rice, use a spoon. Noodles, stirfry, salad, etc. chopsticks. But if I'm having a steak? Give me my fork and knife!
    Teach me Ari, please....teach me.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i use chopsticks...

but i'm still really awkward with them...

but i have mastered the whole "lift up the bowl and shove everything into your mouth with the stick things"

they're good for soup and stuff, but the noodles always slip and the hot broth hits my eye and then i shriek a little and everyone asks if i'm okay and then... ya know...

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

Just have to practice i guess. Go eat Pho with just chopsticks and after a few times you will have down how to eat noodles with chopsticks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast