Closed Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Chopsticks

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chopsticks

Haha, I laughed at my teacher once, and he just stared at me...... >.<
    Kastelic's creation

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well...i was at a chinese restaurant today, and there were two tables that caught my attention. one of them was occupied by a chinese couple, and the other by a non chinese couple. the weird thing was...the non english couple could use chopsticks better than the chinese couple o_O

this proves that the general theory of 'asians can use chopsticks better than non asians' is not always true ^_^

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate chopsticks did I tell y'all that I almost choked on one of them when I was trying to eat with them? They're EVIL!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie zeraya may be famous one day zeraya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry Re: Chopsticks

i can not use chopsticks because its hard to hold them and i can not it with them because i can not hold the food

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza
    I hate chopsticks did I tell y'all that I almost choked on one of them when I was trying to eat with them? They're EVIL!!!
    Why'd you poke them up your throat? You're not supposed to do that.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

chopsticks are hard and are very dangourous - for someone as stupid as me- so its forks all the way!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie hapa may be famous one day hapa may be famous one day hapa's Avatar
    Thanks

I think forks can be just as dangerous. I use chopsticks whenever I can - they help me to eat slowly and chew well. When I was in Japan I was told never to leave my chopsticks lying across my bowl, because that's what they do when someone dies.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I will never know how to use them, but i will try to learn, im using the ones with a bear on the end....

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast