Closed Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Chopsticks

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chopsticks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    I use chopsticks sometimes to eat but then I forget and use a fork lol I learned to
    use chopsticks when I was 6 years old it was kinda easy and u don't have to wash em
    just throw them away, unless they're fancy.Who else uses chopsticks when they eat?
    I can tell this is a old tread, but here my reply. I know howo use them well. I started a 7 and haven't stop. My mom even bought me a real set. I have to was them all the time, but they have my name in-coded into then. Since I eat with my left hand. I just can't use a fork with it.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie icequeen may be famous one day icequeen may be famous one day icequeen's Avatar
    Thanks

I use chopsticks when i eat noodle,u must try it when u eat nut too it's so much fun u know.

Newbie kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu's Avatar
    Thanks

I sometimes use chopsticks just for fun. For some reason I have five pairs of chopsticks.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm from a Filipino decent... and for that reason, I can use forks, forks and spoons, chopsticks, and my own hands in eating almost everything.

... however, eating with a fork and knife, I still have a problem with! XD;;

<_< I do... well... prefer eating with my hands... I can scoop rice and eat sloppy meat neatly with the use of my fingers, it's not that hard... It's only messy when I'm really hungry.

As for chopsticks... Apparently, there's the Chinese way to hold it and the Japanese way........ Koreans say they have their own way, but it really doesn't look like it! XD;;

<_< I tend to hold it more Chinese, seeing that I learned it from the Chinese part of my family...

>_> I can sorta' do it the Japanese way... but not that well... ^_^;;

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    <_< I do... well... prefer eating with my hands... I can scoop rice and eat sloppy meat neatly with the use of my fingers, it's not that hard... It's only messy when I'm really hungry.
    My feelings exactly, SK! Though I am endowed with the chopstick-using skills, I always fancy to use my hands. It is much easier to manipulate rice with your hands, if you ask me. ^_^

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

OoOo Haha I eat Pancakes and Waffles with my hands^^ I dip them in syrup and its a LOT easier that way then stupid forks.....or chopsticks...which I still haven't mastered yet @.@

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

-^ ^- I use chopsticks!!!!!!!!!!!! I use them when I eat japanese or chinese food.....erm..any type of oriental food...a-and I use 'em when I eat everyone's favorite.....RAMEN!

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

how do use those i mean i can never get it can some tell me?

Closed Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast