Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Chopsticks

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chopsticks

I use chopsticks 2 eat with most things. I had 2 get use 2 eating it with rice... but it grows on ya. Its just such a btich 2 wash....*sigh*.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends what im eating, who im eating with, etc. Sometimes certain things are easier to eat with chopsticks. Other times im fine with a fork or spoon.

At home I usually eat with a fork cuz my family does...but if I feel like it I'll get my chopsticks. I don't have the throw away kind though O.o I have to wash mine(but I have like 5 sets of them).

If I go out to a Korean restaurant(or any Asian restaurant) or with my friends I use chopsticks.

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I use chopsticks every time i have Japanese, Chinese, or Korean food but I can never eat eel with them for some reson

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I use chopsticks when eating noodles or rice or traditional chinese and japanese dishes, apparently I am incredibly good at using chopsticks because one of my chinese friends stated that I was the best non-asian chopstick user she had seen. It was really interesting, although I am flattered that that will be the first thing she will remember about me
    Last edited by KnightofNi; Apr 19, 2006 at 10:08 PM.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... i use chopsticks... i love using them to eat teriyaki, tonkatsu, sushi, noodles, and sometimes vegetable salad, too... i use them to eat chinese food, too, and other asian cuisine....

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou may be famous one day Moonlight_Huang hou's Avatar
    Thanks

I used chopsticks sometimes. Its not too hard to use to me. ^__^ Pretty fun actually since its something diffrent.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I've used chopsticks a few times, but I still really suck at using them. I guess I didn't inherit the chopstick using gene from either of my parents, stupid chromosomes .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i do all the time when i can

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast