Closed Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Chopsticks

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chopsticks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    I try and try and try and try and try and try and try.......

............and try and try and try........................

But still can't get the hang of it........But will try and try again!
    That is the way to go, JustLoseIt-chin. Always keep the spirits up and try again if you failed.

That is how I learned to use the chop sticks. I got introduced to them when I was 6 years old by my grandpa, who is a military officer and a local police swordsmen...long time ago. I am glad he did...

Newbie Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890's Avatar
    Thanks

I have used them before but haven't for a while. I really suck at using them so I use forks. I do the dishes so why not just use them when the rest of my family does. I think I still have a few left...have to check later.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I use chopsticks everyday to eat but it took me a few years to figue out how to use them but that was when I was 5 years old

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fapyra2890
    I have used them before but haven't for a while. I really suck at using them so I use forks. I do the dishes so why not just use them when the rest of my family does. I think I still have a few left...have to check later.
    heh that's a reason why I use chopsticks sometimes, Don't have to wash dishes alot.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Otaku kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84 may be famous one day kenenth84's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha ha, I eat with chopsticks almost all the time. Unless I decided to eat KFC, Red Robin, or some Italy restraint where they don't provide me a chopsticks.
    But on the other hand, when they provide me forks, I lift my plate some time without notice and eat like a chopstick, I was so embarrass.

Newbie Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga may be famous one day Kali_Yuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Chopstiscks rules, whatever people say, it's one of the oldest customs we have...

like norwegians are born with ski's on their legs, we asians are born with chopsticks on our hands....

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    That is the way to go, JustLoseIt-chin. Always keep the spirits up and try again if you failed.

That is how I learned to use the chop sticks. I got introduced to them when I was 6 years old by my grandpa, who is a military officer and a local police swordsmen...long time ago. I am glad he did...

O wow....kewl Grandpa ya got there!!
    And yea I got Chopsticks for my B-day....and am trying to use them .....I usually end up stabbing all the big food with em and eating like that....
    But am still gunna try!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

been using chopsticks since i was a wee girl!
    so i can't remember it ever being hard to use :P
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast