Closed Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Chopsticks

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chopsticks

man I dont know whats wrong with me but i just cant use them...
    I think I hold them in a wrong way....
    i need to learn how to use them....

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

cant and...never will and never will try ;_; Failure is the first step towards success and I just stayed at failure -__-;;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    hehehe,that's the best way to use em,I do the same thing to pick up those greasy big pieces of orange chicken it's just sooo frusterating so
    I just stab em.(I still forget to use em and use a fork instead)
    Hahahahhahaahah Heck yes Spike!!!!!!!
    One time I tried to stab a rice (ya I know I'm a freak) JUST to see if it was possible...coarse if I wasn't so hungry after 10 minutes of trying I Might have been able to do it lolol I have no Idea if its possible...I doubt it is tho

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll use chopsticks when I eat out, and I've got my technique down for most dishes (I'm a bit off of traditional, but it works for me). One thing I've never been able to figure out is sushi. Dammit, no matter how many times I've eaten sushi, I've never found an elegant way of eating with chopsticks. The seaweed they use to wrap rolls and tie sashimi on always hangs, then the rice breaks, and white guy has a lap full of sushi. My workaround: shove the entire piece in my mouth. Usually works, even with wasabi...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sukotsu9
    I'll use chopsticks when I eat out, and I've got my technique down for most dishes (I'm a bit off of traditional, but it works for me). One thing I've never been able to figure out is sushi. Dammit, no matter how many times I've eaten sushi, I've never found an elegant way of eating with chopsticks. The seaweed they use to wrap rolls and tie sashimi on always hangs, then the rice breaks, and white guy has a lap full of sushi. My workaround: shove the entire piece in my mouth. Usually works, even with wasabi...
    That would be because sushi is meant to be eaten in one bite and with your fingers... but I usually use chopsticks anyway.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Silenced_Shadow may be famous one day Silenced_Shadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sukotsu9
    Ha Ha nice well yeah i can and will and sometimes eat out with chops sticks

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I use chopsticks ocassionally. I think they are jsut fun to use when eating because it is different than just using a fork and spoon.

Zeo
    Newbie Zeo may be famous one day Zeo may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like using chopsticks but i used them for a long time insteadof forks and knife. I can't choose its real hard lol!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast