+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Climbing Mt Fuji

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Climbing Mt Fuji

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    The trial was quite clean. There was the occasional broken torch strap, vomit from altitude sickness but that's about it. It was very clean, and everyone tries hard to keep things like that. There are 4 different trails you can take, and only one of them you can see the sunrise from if you don't make it to the top in time.

Less than 2 hours by bus.

It's tough... whilst it may not be extremely cold to some parts of Canada, you have to dress for both summer and winter. At the bottom it's 30+ degrees celsius. By the time you reach the top, it's around 7 degrees celsius.

The most enjoyable part was definitely sitting down and enjoying the sunrise with my friends nearby. Worst part was getting sunburnt on the way day.

Have uploaded 3 pics into the gallery.

http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s.../19102/cat/506
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s.../19101/cat/506
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s.../19103/cat/506
    i ♥ the photos they are breathtaking.!!!!!!so cool!!!!i saved the lake and sunset one my personal favs.!!!i want more pics but that will do
    Yeah, Bye.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

<=(When did we get this little guy!?) Anyways...

Congratulations DB, thats quite an experience. I too hope that one day I'll get the opportunity to visit Fuji-san...although unlike you I'll most likely not hike to such height. No physical stamina whatsoever in me...
    The trial was quite clean. There was the occasional broken torch strap, vomit from altitude sickness but that's about it. It was very clean, and everyone tries hard to keep things like that. There are 4 different trails you can take, and only one of them you can see the sunrise from if you don't make it to the top in time.
    Well its good to know that they keep it clean up there. LOLs

Hmmmm... by the time I got to the top, I was satisfied just to walk a few hundred meters to checkout the shops, get a drink and that's it. The post office was on the other side of the crater unfortunately.
    I bet that you were satisfied being at the top. LOLs, I guess at that point theres not much else left to do eh?^^;

The guys working in these shops and huts along the way work there from 20 to 100 days at a time. It's not like you can go home after a day's work.
    Really? Thats quite an interesting info...I'd assumed it'd be days but 20~100!? Wow, thats quite a surprise.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, an excellent achievement I must say. Congratulations and well done!
    Very nice landscape pictures as well.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3