+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you own one? (Japanese swords)

Newbie G_khan may be famous one day G_khan may be famous one day G_khan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you own one?

i dont have one but id love to own one. I wouldnt be able to weild it but to have it displayed would be just as cool. But then with me i would probably go for something completley unpracticaly long, along the lines of a sephiroth worthy sword. If i ever get one it'll be for kicks....and crazy caffine induced slashes.... so i might as well go for something uber.
    spirits are aallllwwwaaayss wwiiiiiiitthhhh yyyoooouuuuuuuuuu bbbbbooooohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah......

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Erm, I've got a tanto. Hahahah.
    Good enough. No room for anything bigger in my house, anyways.

G_khan's post reminded me of Kyo's Muramasa sword (Samurai Deeper KYO). It'd be cool if I an uber-long sword like that.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I have been trained with one, but I don't own one. However, what a coincidence, just like Michiru's grandpa, my grandfather owns a real one, too. I wish it was a family heirloom kinda thing.

As to your last question, it's definitely worthy to have one!
    Hai, what a coincidence... i don't know the origin of my grandfather's samurai, however... probably from the WWII... lol... that's the only plausible reason i could think of... aside from receiving it as a gift, which i doubt... lol... X3

So are you going to buy the sword Exo? or have you bought it? ^-^ everyone thinks that it is without doubt, worthy of buying... with that good deal to boot... ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah sweet deal... I got 3 of em back home. Though I used 2 to cut random objects... and fight my friends. But I think it was worth the money for the collectable.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

My dad has one but it's probably in his closet all dusty. It has a brown holder case
    with a golden dragon. The blade makes a slight screech when pulled out.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I want one! WAAAAHHH! Oh well I'll own one someday. I'd love to have one.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Over here... you could buy a samurai sword for as cheap as $15...

As expensive as $1,000...

......... on ebay........ well......... the prices are endless....... XD

>_> I own a ninja sword. I prefer that.
    >u> Piercy piercy!

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you own one? (Japanese swords)

I've got all kinds of samurai swords,cost me a pretty penny for the best ones.I even manage to get my hands on a sakabato.
    Omae o Korosu!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast