+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you own one? (Japanese swords)

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you own one? (Japanese swords)

Not a proper Katana but arguably cooler, my friends got me a reverse blade one like Kenshins It's awesome.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish I owned one,but I paid alot of money for a sword i got called a Kotetsu,it was $3000.
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie Nap_oleon may be famous one day Nap_oleon may be famous one day Nap_oleon's Avatar
    I live in Bulford, near Tidworth on the A303 in Wiltshire. UK.
    Thanks

Re: Do you own one?

What trip is this??? I would love to go to Japan. Owning a Live Samurai Sword would be awesome. But It would have to be made in Japan and be made using traditional methods. This is why i am interested in this trip to Japan. Where can I find more about it?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I unfortunately don't own any Japanese swords. My cousins have plenty of swords and weapons of that sort, though. They are all so cool! Everytime I visit them I have to draw out one of the sword and just look at it. I always feel like some mystic warrior ready to defend anyone. (Yes, I have quite the imagination)

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

I Had a set of Katanas at 2 different lengths. The blade was very sharp, and the design on the handle and sheath was well crafted as well. However, the expensive set was donated by me, as it was a gift from a Ex-girlfriend and I did not want to have a constant reminder sitting on my shelf, lol. ^_^.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid may be famous one day TalentedDavid's Avatar
    Thanks

I want a Japanese sword ever since i saw Kill Bill, but i dont know if they sell any in Toronto, and if they would be worth buying though...

...Impulsive...

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

I own three but they all suck i gotta get them refurbished or somthing they are all dull and the sheath is chipping and crap..........

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie Mirax may be famous one day Mirax may be famous one day Mirax's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai sword? Why do you call it samurai sword if the swordi is calld wakazasi, katana or no-dachi. ( I hope if my spelling is correct ).
    Well I own a wakazasi a katana and some thing in the midle (in langht), but its all just for show.
    I have an uncle who is a smith and this summer will help me make my own(usambe, sharp katana, hurrrra). It gona be a sweeet summer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast