+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you own one? (Japanese swords)

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you own one? (Japanese swords)

really? u think he'll do mine too? lol jk but i do wish that i could find someone that could make my swords stronger cause theyre kinda fallin apart.........theyre cool though cause they got this cool writting on the side of them....

I am a sage....the light of elements

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a katana on display. Got it when my cousins came back from Japan a few years ago.

Newbie Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan may be famous one day Shuichi-fan's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe its worth it. I think those swords are cool.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i have two bokkens...

yeah... one i painted black and pink... the other i painted in rainbow like my Guatamalen shawl... ^_^ it's very pretty now...

i got dual blades... but they lock into eachother to make a baton thing... and now it's stuck...

Soshi isn't sure of my style yet... he says a long sword or a spear may be best for me (^_^ i like dual blades cuz it looks really cool!)

But to answer your question... the blade is worth it if you're just going to put it on display... however, if you want to USE one, i suggest a simpler style with a dependable blade... fancy ingraving or coloring doesn't make it faster or stronger... (but a orange blade with a fox and bunny dancing on it does sound pretty awesome...)
    Last edited by Abu Dhabi; Jul 14, 2006 at 02:23 AM.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I own four swords. I think swords are worth the money. Even if you don't personally know how to use one, they are beautiful. When I find a worth while sword it just sends a shiver down my spine. I get very excited.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have a holw set the kamzi sword or that sword you commit suicude wiith
    the second longest sword not sure what that one is then the katana and i have 3 other katana's other than that one but the one with the 3 is a hole set
    and the handles has drgon design and there ivrey handles as well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Just remember, if you are not paying thousands of $ then it is probably an ornamental sword.

Also, if you got a japanese sword from WWII times you probably have a 'weak' one.
    These swords were made from stamped metal and you can bend them quite easily.

Newbie LightHawk may be famous one day LightHawk may be famous one day LightHawk's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope to get a folded steel daito from ninecircles.com, I think is the site. They custom make blades to your specifications and they're tailor made for your height, etc.

They also supply swords for test cutting.

Only thing is, I want a pink silk wrap for the handle, and they don't do pink.

I can always email them, I suppose.

Naturally, you're paying for what you get, so the prices are pretty hefty, but if you're serious about your swords, then it's worth it.

Nothing that's worth doing in life is easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast