Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know if...

Newbie karei may be famous one day karei may be famous one day karei's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone know if...

In anime and manga, are how things done in schools REALLY exaggerated?
    Like how shows in the US are. You know, the way they portray school as cheerleaders being elite and calling everyone loser and the like?
    Please tell, someone!!
    500*115 pixels is the image size limit.
    -- Hassun

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Does anyone know if...

Quote Originally Posted by karei View Post
    In anime and manga, are how things done in schools REALLY exaggerated?
    Like how shows in the US are. You know, the way they portray school as cheerleaders being elite and calling everyone loser and the like?
    Please tell, someone!!
    In anime and manga school is depicted as having fun and doing crap that will get you in serious troubles like peeping in the girl locker rooms etc.

Newbie karei may be famous one day karei may be famous one day karei's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, but i'm asking if it really happens.
    500*115 pixels is the image size limit.
    -- Hassun

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karei View Post
    Yeah, but i'm asking if it really happens.
    The girls skirts are freaking short, so short that you can see their panties. Ah i wish girls in USA high schools wore skirts like that.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Um...ok, lets talk about something other than the girl's skirts for now.LOL

...honestly, some of those things that you see in anime and manga DO happen. But ofcourse the consequences are much harsher than what happens in anime or manga. There are ppl in schools that do think that they are at a higher status than others because they're in the student council or whatever but I believe they dont take advantage of their standings as far as the manga and anime characters do.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Elegarzard may be famous one day Elegarzard may be famous one day Elegarzard's Avatar
    Thanks

there a re a lot of legends set up by the anime but to be honest more than half of the storys never happen an the other half never relly happen just once in a millon. The biggest lie I think is that japanese students are awake in class beause they sleep for more than half the class as they often live so far away from school so the teachers just let them sleep.

If you still think that some things are still happening let me give you a tip the things you whish were happening are never any were near the truth

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I see that the animaniac is beginning to reach your brain. I recommend that you refrain from watchin anime for at least a week. Lol
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elegarzard View Post
    there a re a lot of legends set up by the anime but to be honest more than half of the storys never happen an the other half never relly happen just once in a millon. The biggest lie I think is that japanese students are awake in class beause they sleep for more than half the class as they often live so far away from school so the teachers just let them sleep.

If you still think that some things are still happening let me give you a tip the things you whish were happening are never any were near the truth

Some of those legends are a little more than just fiction. Perhaps their culture and somehow their teachers find that their actions are their own. How they do in class is from ones self discipline and look.

Some teachers just don't care if u sleep in their class..if you arn't snoring, because you choose to come here. <Japan> In America it is the law in most states to come to school till you are 16 isn't it? In college I could sleep as much as I want because I chose to pay and come, its not manditory to do so. Until I make such an outburst that it disrupts the class than who cares what I do.

I could eat a sub and dirnk a mountain dew while listening to my ipod and watching Family guy on my PSP.

Instructor>Your actions reflect you, and if you do that crap than fail school and work at Mc D's for the rest of your life its not going to disturb my sleep for a minute. My kids will take your job making 200k a year.

This has been announced many a time to me
    Last edited by Tbaism; Aug 31, 2006 at 04:14 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast