+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Of Dumplings and International Relations

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Of Dumplings and International Relations

Do you trust Chinese products?
    Do the recent product scandals affect your opinion of the Chinese in general?
    Do you understand why Japanese people are jumping to conclusions?
    Are you Chinese and think this is screwed up?
    Does China deserve the benefit of the doubt? Or have they earned the suspicion of the world with fake Disneyland, poisoned toothpaste, lead toys and pet food that kills pets?
    What can we do to repair relations between Japan and China in this respect?
    Do I trust Chinese products? That's hard to say. I guess yeah, seeing how nothing has affected myself or my son. Besides, any plush animal that says 'Great American Toy' and the tag says 'Made in China' has got to be okay, right?

No, recent scandals do not change or have any affect on what I think about the Chinese. I don't think poorly of them. I just think they need to pay more attention to detail when it comes to manufacturing products that are being shipped overseas.

I understand that the Japanese people are a very proud nation and were I Japanese and found out that a product in China is making everyone sick, I'd probably jump to conclusions too. Though I may not be Chinese, Japanese or Asian for that matter, I think the whole situation is screwed up only because there's no hard cold evidence saying that China's at fault.

I think China should be given the benefit of doubt. It's not like they're planning world domination by use of lead-based paint and poisoned dumplings. LOL. I mean they're hosting the Olympics!! Don't you think that China wants to get along peacefully with other countries. I think it takes more than one dumpling filling manufacturer to poison the entire population of Japan, let alone the world.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Your right atomic, they are not planing world domination by selling crappy products. But the fact that they are hosting the Olimpics this year doesnt mean they want to play nice with other nations. When it comes to global afairs they dont tend to play nice with any one. They like to drag their feet. And there are evidence of other bad products comming out of China other then bad Dumplings. But like I said, its not intentional, they are just lazy and dont care.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I think China should be given the benefit of doubt. It's not like they're planning world domination by use of lead-based paint and poisoned dumplings. LOL. I mean they're hosting the Olympics!! Don't you think that China wants to get along peacefully with other countries.
    Well considering they are requiring that any athletes who competes sign a legal document forbidding them from mentioning China's human rights abuses or they won't be allowed in the country... no. They just want the photo op.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrianna For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 22, 2008)

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    Do you trust Chinese products?
    Do the recent product scandals affect your opinion of the Chinese in general?
    Do you understand why Japanese people are jumping to conclusions?
    Are you Chinese and think this is screwed up?
    Does China deserve the benefit of the doubt? Or have they earned the suspicion of the world with fake Disneyland, poisoned toothpaste, lead toys and pet food that kills pets?
    What can we do to repair relations between Japan and China in this respect?
    [[/url]
    Yep I trust most of the chinese products
    No china in general is not making the products but the company in china
    I really don't understand why japan is blaming china so hard there is bad food in the states all the time or at least where I live
    I'm not chinese but I think this is still screwed up
    I think china should have the benfit of the doubt
    I say the repair the relationship just fix the food problem.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    I really don't understand why japan is blaming china so hard there is bad food in the states all the time or at least where I live.
    Because China and Japan really and I mean really dont like each other. This has been going on for years.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't doubt China did it because they're still butthurt over World War II.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2