+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Edge bladed swords!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Edge bladed swords!

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    When I go to Japan I'm going to come back with a nice pair of Samurai swords. I can't wait
    lol good idea. you don't have to go to japan to purchase samurai swords, but i'd say they'd feel more original it were from japan. anyhow, back on topic. my japanese friend told me that the sword she has in her household is an actual double edged sword, passed down from generation to generation. her father cleans it at least once a week, and she is forbidden to wield it under any circumstances. kind of spooky if you ask me...

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    lol good idea. you don't have to go to japan to purchase samurai swords, but i'd say they'd feel more original it were from japan. anyhow, back on topic. my japanese friend told me that the sword she has in her household is an actual double edged sword, passed down from generation to generation. her father cleans it at least once a week, and she is forbidden to wield it under any circumstances. kind of spooky if you ask me...
    yes, it is a bit spooky coz of the samurai's history....but it is also an honour tat ur fren owns one...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Cant wait to get one myself. Then I pose with it.LOL and show off to my all friends. :P

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

The Ninja sword is way too common.
    They did have Odachi that was huge and streight edged,but I cant find any online.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I know wut I want. A black ito with a white same from the imperial forge. They are well cool. Once I get it, I will get my friends to take a picture of me posing with. It's goona be so cool.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder in this topic: What about them?
    ... and "So what?" ...... they're swords, it's not like they stopped making them.

And why do we keep talking about swords? I think the history of Japanese armor is more interesting.

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Edge bladed swords!

i happen to be an expert on swords ask me anything and i have made some money on my designs for the swords that i draw e-mail me if you need to know anything ([email protected])

POP QUIZ

what is the difference between a samurai's katana and a Shinobi's katana?

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Thanks

The difference would be samurai's katana is longer and stronger or it is in the way tht it was forged? I have no idea. Is the shinobi's kantana lighter than the samurai's kantana?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast