Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Effective ways to learn Japanese?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Effective ways to learn Japanese?

A lot of universities have developed partnerships with Japanese universities.
    They usually include an option to go and study in Japan for some time.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Effective ways to learn Japanese?

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Wow really? Do you think you could list A few for me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Wow really? Do you think you could list A few for me?
    No.
    I don't know where you live but I do know you don't live where I live.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

No.
    I don't know where you live but I do know you don't live where I live.
    Lol, anywhere in the US it doesnt matter, i live in El Paso (TX) but once i graduate (my freind too, shes also interested in learning japanese) i plan to attend a unerversity away from home (u know a change of scene is called for,)

So please list some? Id really like to know a good place to learn japanese thatll perhaps help me learn it hands on in the perfect setting.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm trying to learn japenese. I go to this website that teaches me how. I want to learn japanese so bad!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

What Hassun is said is very true.

The do usually include an option to go and study, but the time is usually fixed. I mean you can't gain credits or a degree if you don't do anything over there. Time spent overseas can replace credits in certain courses I have seen.

When I say first hand I mean that you yourself are experiencing the culture. You work at a japanese store to earn rent, you live in a house owned by a japanese family, you study in Japan under Japanese tutors, you ...

The secondhand would be almost no different from a field trip. You are a tourists just checking out the sites, listening and following mostly. The extent of breathing and living the culture would to play Dance Dance Revolution in an arcade or get some lessons in the traditional Japanese tea ceremony with 20 other of your fellow students.

Since Hassun said the options of studying abroad are optional, it can be fairly easy. It depends on where you are and how popular the program is. Even then, you can apply to 'Studying Abroad' courses held by hostels or associtations sponsored by the country itself. The requisites are determines by the course. Some will let you set out to Japan within the first semester, but most will have you meet some requirements first. A specific number of of semesters or how fluent you are at speaking the language.

This I found very exciting actually. If you want, just do a search for Study abroad and you can find a whole list of these associations and programs.

The time you spend over the is usually fixed. You might be able to determine how long you stay, but it will most likely be if you want to leave early. Staying longer might involve a process, but how long you stay abroad is usually related to what degree you want.

The people who pay for it are usually not yourself I believe. That is what I was told anyways. Again though, you are supplied with opportunities to live there even fi you did have to pay for it. You could elave the U.S. with nothing and there will be a job waiting for you. Your personal cash or what not is your business, people won't pay for you new set of makeup or everynight parties.

With the other classes..yes you will most likely study your other ones as well. The studying abroad programs are convenient when you want to learn about the culture, but you can still experience all of that and still learn your other courses.

Very exciting stuff people. I would recommend checking out this info for anyone willing or interested in participating in Studying abroad. Remember, Japan isn't the only place in teh world, so the globe is your play ground.

Rofl - Everyone has to respond to Hassun's post. I give the details and 1 person respond. Hassuns writes 2 sentences and he gets them all. Feel so lonely.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I'm trying to learn japenese. I go to this website that teaches me how. I want to learn japanese so bad!!!
    Wat website are you talking about and is it reliable?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post

Rofl - Everyone has to respond to Hassun's post. I give the details and 1 person respond. Hassuns writes 2 sentences and he gets them all. Feel so lonely.
    That's because everything you say can be compressed into those 2 sentences I say.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast