Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Effective ways to learn Japanese?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Effective ways to learn Japanese?

Tapes are really good. They cost more but you learn a lot more (and a lot faster too!) from tapes than you do from books. The fact that you actually get to listen to people talking is an added bonus, because that way you're able to know how certain words and/or syllables should be pronounced... and you kind of get a feel of the "rhythm" in Japanese speech.

Newbie Dork- may be famous one day Dork- may be famous one day Dork-'s Avatar
    Above the clouds, sitting on the rooftop.
    Thanks

Just a add-on to blue_rebel, to people who are looking for something like tapes and such and can't afford to go to japan..

Pimsleur japanese is a really good self study that anyone can use. You can actually download it but its illegal.
    I use it myself. Just pop it in the car if ur driving somewhere and listen to it. Its really simple. I don't even use the book even though ur suppose to.

Lol @ Shinku no kage. I wouldn't be able to learn japanese very well while watching anime. I'd be to caught up in the show but I have learned a few words like the bad words :x. They don't teach u those on cds.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Effective ways to learn Japanese? Study abroad in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    I wanna learn japanese, but in a way i wont get frustrated. Are college courses in japanese a good way to learn? Anyone have expierence with these classes. Anyone reccomend any methods of learining? Dude the other day ive gotta admit i was so envious of this chick that just walked into our lifeguard meeting speaking japanese, i was blown dude. I wanna learn so bad! Does it take long to learn?

Also id like to ask does anyone know anything about studying abroad especially having to do with Japan? Im very interested in this and would like to hear about your experiences in this program or knowledge of it, or helpfull tips. TankYu!
    i can tell u some shut up=urusai excuse me=ano one=ichi

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Please do not post in threads that have been inactive for over 14 days.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8