Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Femme bot Released In Japan

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Femme bot Released In Japan

I was watching G4 a few days ago...and on their part of the show called Robot News they showed a female robot which they call a Femme Bot that was released in Japan. There wasn't a good amount of information on it. I do know that at the moment there are only two in the world but the creator intends to create more and sell them to the public. Does anyone have any other information on the subject? ^-^

I also managed to find this picture of it.

Dear Dinah...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Femme bot Released In Japan

In my opinion, it looks cooler than it is sexy.
    But I suppose the sexyness of it is what makes it cool in my eyes... I do love curves and robots!

I tried looking up some info on it, but there seems nothing new about this bot that I can find.... only that so far, the poses and hip-shaking are supposed to add a new realm of smexy in the world of bots.

......... I would get one....... if it had a sword... or pistols....... yeah, that'd be awesome.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I was watching G4 a few days ago...and on their part of the show called Robot News they showed a female robot which they call a Femme Bot that was released in Japan. There wasn't a good amount of information on it. I do know that at the moment there are only two in the world but the creator intends to create more and sell them to the public. Does anyone have any other information on the subject? ^-^

I also managed to find this picture of it.

I remember watching on the news that the whole main idea to create these "femme" bots did not have to do with being sexy or anything special. All the creators wanted was to create robots that had a female "form" saying that we are so used to seeing robots made in the form similar to a male (robosapien, robocop, terminator...was just joking about the last two) but you get the idea.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

I see..well I'll be looking for more information on the subject...if you find anything else on it...feel free to tell me ^-^
    Dear Dinah...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I still fail to see the point of making a six inch female robot. Unless that pic isn't according to actual size.

Thanks

I think it's kinda cool..though I don't really like how the whole "sexy" thing is incorporated into it. If I were a robot...I'd pwn everyone...I'd be one hardcore robot. Women can be more than just sexy. Some of us have beauty and brains.
    Dear Dinah...

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    I think it's kinda cool..though I don't really like how the whole "sexy" thing is incorporated into it. If I were a robot...I'd pwn everyone...I'd be one hardcore robot. Women can be more than just sexy. Some of us have beauty and brains.
    Sexiness has to be a significant level when applying the female gender to a robot in my opinion. I think it is a pretty good prototype when distinguishing the male and female, if that is actually what this robot is.

It is still all about the high tech kick ass/badass aspect of robots that we know universally, the sexiness and curves are what really defines each individual though. Voice recognition and speach can symbolize or confirm to an extent, what gender was implied during the creation; but every model since can still be considered multi sex or no sex all together.

Take Japan's Asimo and even this Fem bot into consideration when thinking about that. They don't really have facial chararistics that resemble humans or relate in that matter, so the closest would have to be the bodies. If it is a choice not to make something futuristically android human, as we have come across in the movies, the bodies are just about the only option given to distinguish sex.

When thinking about metal and electronics in general, cold, hard, and emotionless probably come to mind first; coloring everything in black and white doesn't exactly help the family friendly image either. I think the sex appeal and curves bring a necesarry aspect to the creation and should be applied even more indepth towards the future; that is if the facial human appearance doesn't change dramatically.

Of couse I don't really care about any of it, except for acknowledging the significance of our furthering advancement in technology. The style, shape, body structur are the same, except for understanding the mindset of the people and creators.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

oh wow that is really cooly I never knew they did that.

Yeah I agree that is cooler than sexy.lol.

I cant see a robot being sexy.lol.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast