Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: how do you say???

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how do you say???

hi how do you say"the one and only princess"yes i know its kinda hard butplz plz if anyone could help?♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... Well, there's Korosu (the act of killing), "Bukkoroshite yaru!" Which literally means, "I'll beat you until you die from it!", but roughly translates to "I'll kick your ass!" Either way, you'd better be prepared to defend yourself after saying it, LOL. And there's the classic, "Koroshite" which is literally "killing" but can mean, "I'll kill you". "Shine" works too, but means "Die!".

I love you: "Aishiteru", "Aishiteru-ze", "Suki-dayo" and "Daisuki" (Which is safer, because it means, "I really like you")

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

the one and only princess = oujo dake
    the princess forever = oujo o eien ni

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Sigh. Why so many variations? I'd just say korosuzo. Simple.

And to correct DB:

the one and only princess = tada hitori [dake] no hime/oujo
    the princess forever = differing translations depending on how the sentence goes, though I guess eien no oujo might cut it.

Newbie thanhthanh09 is off to a good start thanhthanh09's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Ai shite iru. Bit hard to learn Japanese without hearing the pronunciation though.

Ai means love. shite iru means the present form of "to do".

this is so kool. i love to learn new language so how do you say "how are you doing?" in japanese??????????

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

O genki desu ka?

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

okay how do you say "I hate you very much!" in japanese? Thank you so much person who tells me!^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Thanks

Kimi wa dai kirai!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast