Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: how do you say???

Newbie kagome15 is off to a good start kagome15's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: how do you say???

hey who speaks japaneses here bec. i love to learn japanese language

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Hahaha. Thanks, but my Japanese is actually pretty terrible. It's so bad I got placed in an elementary class in college instead of intermediate, which I was hoping to be in. ^^;; Ahh well.

And have you been reading Making Out In Japanese? Because all the phrases you just mentioned were on the first page of the first edition. If I remember correctly........ I don't remember where I've placed my copy.
    Funny. I own the books, but I hardly touch them anymore. I think the last time I sat down with one of those books for more enough time to move them out of my way was... Wow! When was the last time I read one of those? But the fact that you mentioned them made me realize that those phrases are in that book. LOL. I forgot all about those books.

I've got a couple of Japanese pen-pals, so I get to brush up on my Japanese every now and again (using romaji--I can't read much kanji) and I've got a book called Japanese Street Slang that's like a standard dictionary, except it teaches you nothing but slang and explains the origin of most words and phrases. I'm not the greates with Japanese, but I get a bit better each day, I think.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4