+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I am very interested in the Japanese culture and language but...

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I am very interested in the Japanese culture and language but...

i don't use the internet to learn japanese lol. i study it at my high school. every student learning japanese had to pay $20 for the mirai japanese textbook, and that's what we usually use in class. i guess you could purchase the same book off the net (e-bay perhaps?) for around $20. if not, then that's too bad. it really is a great textbook if you want to learn japanese.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Culture: Informative animes, Jdrama, Jpop, Jmagazines that can be ordered online or bought at certain bookstores, Jrock, newsletters, etc etc..... the best is knowing someone Japanese.

Language: Go to a college (not highschool, college.... they're more effective there) that teaches the language, buy their books for it (you don't need to be enrolled to the college to buy that book) .....

^_^ Trust me, the language books for Japanese can teach you by itself, you don't need a teacher around. (As I've learned) ... (Also there are games on the net that help you with your hiragana and katakana)

>_> As for how to find the culture on the net?

Google it. XD

Japanese is easy. But if you're scared to find it, then you never will.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Japanese language and the culture too!
    Dareka.. atashi nihongo sensei-ni natte kureru kudasai? ^^
    Their dialect is just so catchy~ And full of emotions~ Unlike squeeling in English.. you'll feel llike a retarded kid or something.
    The culture is awesome. I love their folklores.
    But.. Japanese are really sadistic people at the same time.. = /
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

you know you can always go to the BX they have a whole bunch of books about japanese

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Can books really teach us and help us to absorb half their romanji characters? *hiragana and katakana*? (=.=)
    No matter what--- I must succeed in learning Japanese!!! XD
    Sigh--- love their swords.. *i want an iai!* XD

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

>_< Iaido! ... ^_^ Now that's an art I'd love to learn.

._. Anyways!

^_^ Actually, books can do that....... ^_^;; It just REALLY depends on the books!
    Rare books by rare authors can speak even the greatest emotions into simple lessons.

American culture isn't so bad... one always thinks that it is when they begin to love the Japanese, or any other culture.

>_> American culture is just a rebellious culture. -_- Heck, we even rebel against rebellion. The language follows it as well, an ever-changing language that gets hundreds of new words in the dictionary every year. ... not childish, just very impatient. ... ever since we decided to run our lives like clockwork speed.

._. But yeah, you can find books on it.
    It's like Martial Arts books.... most of the time, you won't find anything good, just mass-produced martial artists who believe they can write to you and teach you the methods by simple words.

... but if you actually look enough, you can find rare books given by great martial artists who would even mix the use of herbal medicine and meditation into the book.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai
    >_< Iaido! ... ^_^ Now that's an art I'd love to learn.

._. Anyways!

^_^ Actually, books can do that....... ^_^;; It just REALLY depends on the books!
    Rare books by rare authors can speak even the greatest emotions into simple lessons.

American culture isn't so bad... one always thinks that it is when they begin to love the Japanese, or any other culture.

>_> American culture is just a rebellious culture. -_- Heck, we even rebel against rebellion. The language follows it as well, an ever-changing language that gets hundreds of new words in the dictionary every year. ... not childish, just very impatient. ... ever since we decided to run our lives like clockwork speed.

._. But yeah, you can find books on it.
    It's like Martial Arts books.... most of the time, you won't find anything good, just mass-produced martial artists who believe they can write to you and teach you the methods by simple words.

... but if you actually look enough, you can find rare books given by great martial artists who would even mix the use of herbal medicine and meditation into the book.

Yes.. Iaido! I-a-i-d-o!!! XD
    Guess books are relible too. *starts browsing in bookshops,sheep goes foraging at the same time*
    American culture? I don't mind so much about them. Not like their culture is evil.
    YOu mean--- books can guide us to learning psychic powers?! 0.o

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun

YOu mean--- books can guide us to learning psychic powers?! 0.o

>_> ..........................................

.................. if it's Russian. XD

^_^;; Who knows, maybe. ... actually, did you know that most books these days are placed into ridiculous places due to those who payed for them?
    Let's see... a book that would be considered legendary as it has been found, has been bought in an auction, translated poorly, and has been filled with several pictures from different artists THEN PUT IN A DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS SECTION OF BOOKSTORES!!!!!!!!

>O< GAHHHHHH!!!!!!! I HATE THAT!!!!!

^_^;; ... no America's not evil... ... we're just... very different (and rude XD ) ...

_ _ _ _

<_< So... I'm sure you'd find a good Japanese book if you looked hard enough.

-.- And to those who keep referring to the internet, let me just say: The internet DOES NOT have everything....... yet.
    ._. Hell, I used to "be hired" by people to browse for things on the net for them...
    <_< I KNOW not everything's on the net.......
    ........ and the strangest things ARE on the net. XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast