+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Have Given Up Trying, Yet I Am Strangely Aroused

Newbie Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes's Avatar
    In a cardboard box. With hand-drawn windows.
    Thanks

Exclamation I Have Given Up Trying, Yet I Am Strangely Aroused

After several viewings of my latest finding, I have finally given up trying to understand Japan. And yet... I am strangely aroused. In a vaguely intellectual way. Though this clip is not new, I felt (since there seemed to be a general lack of new threads in this forum) to spread the wonder that is Morning Musume.

If you don't know or aren't too familiar with Musume, read the link above first. It will enlighten you--and kidnapp you from the realm of reality. Because Morning Musume is like rolling a big fat joint of bubble gum, Mouseketeers, and the Wizard of Oz all into one. And seriously, it'll leave you slack-jawed and completely befuddled as to what in the heck the Japanese are smoking. And if I know this board, you'll all want a hit of it too.

What you're about to watch is a video of Japan's hyper-pop group Morning Musume going face to face with... Godzilla?

A few things to note:

1) They are wearing hats made of raw meat*... But I mean, seriously. Who doesn't wear hats with an uncooked slab of porterhouse stuck to it these days, ne?
    2) If they stick their head down through the hole, they loose.
    3) One girl is made of steel.

*The raw meat is a completely erroneous facet of the game show, as lizards like the one in the video (probably of the green iguana variety) are not carniverous, rather, they eat insects and plants.

THE MOVIE:
    (safe link)
    http://youtube.com/w/Morning-Musume-...usume%20lizard

~Shigure
    Last edited by Badlywornshoes; May 21, 2006 at 05:09 AM.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Have Given Up Trying, Yet I Am Strangely Aroused

OMG!!! This video is awesome. I saw the girl made of steel, she showed no fear...the rest were very weak, lol.

I love these videos, and I have many Morning Musume videos that I have watched because they are funny...while not trying to be, lol. I laugh at this group, but yet they are entertaining, lol Thanks for the post

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes's Avatar
    Thanks

No prob Pigtaru. Musume is ridiculously cute, if not a bit spazy. I'm sure I'll have more Musume to share in the future.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

There are more videos like this? I WANT TO SEE!

That was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Izam is so cool.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Was Maki Goto in it? The video quality was so bad, though its funny how some of the girls head is only sticking out just bit. Really, "those crazy Japanese"

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

if you want to see some awesome Japanese shows, go to youtube.com and look for "Ramen Shop" and "Hard Gay"... need i say more?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    if you want to see some awesome Japanese shows, go to youtube.com and look for "Ramen Shop" and "Hard Gay"... need i say more?
    LOL "Hard Gay"... Obviously, you, Abu Dhabi, are not a Japanese Variety show lightweight.

And yes, guys 'n gals, lots more to come.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Nobody disses Hard Gay!
    Hard Gay rocks.

I find it funny that you continuously want to "understand" the Japanese people, Badlywornshoes.
    Have you ever visited Japan?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast