Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: im going to japan!!!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: im going to japan!!!

Oh my!!! You must take tons of piccas and post them here on AO!!!!! That's my dream place! Are you going to Tokyo?

If your buying stuff. You should while your there compare prices on your portable pc before you make a purchase. I know it seems buying it in the country is cheeper. But sometimes things dont work out that way. Weigh your options before you make a decision!

Have butt loads <*snickers* I said butts) of fun!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    I want to go to japan one day. But i dont know if i can get used to driving on the left side of the road... plus i dont like fish.. they have chicken right?
    Japanese people eat anything.

@ ZG : Ahah. At least don't make it look like I mentioned the panties vending machines first. There was a thread some time back contending the existence of these things. Apparently (according to kedar) they're not so common these days.

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

when i went i didnt buy any anime. there wasnt anything i was interested in that i couldnt buy more conveniently and for less in the US.

you should go to tokyo tower and play with the mascot. hes hilarious. ....and phallic.
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asraiwaters View Post
    when i went i didnt buy any anime. there wasnt anything i was interested in that i couldnt buy more conveniently and for less in the US.

you should go to tokyo tower and play with the mascot. hes hilarious. ....and phallic.
    So what did you buy? What Blue suggested, panties from the vending machine?

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

Also keep in mind (not that this isn't something that you could easily bipass) that DVD players are regional devices, meaning that DVDs you buy in Japan aren't supposed to work in an Australian player. In any case, getting a region free DVD player or figuring out how to 'hack' your own seems needlessly full of effort to me, so I'd go with print media, were I you.

Newbie asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters may be famous one day asraiwaters's Avatar
    Thanks

no i didnt see any panty machines, i went to this sock store in shibuya and bought awesome kneehighs and leggings. also there was this huge toy store a few blocks from my hotel where i bought a lot of stuff. i bought a hidamari no tami, which i recommend for everyone. they had a million colors and theyre so cute.
    buy manga. watch anime on youtube.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hahaha yeah, when you're in Japan you just can't resist the leggings and arm-warmers. They are SO cute. The nice stores (and relatively cheap ones) are usually near residential areas, so do pop by the housing areas once in a while to get your supply of slightly-cheaper stuff. The shop near my host family's place somehow always seemed to be having a sale and I was able to buy manga at like, 300-yen apiece (CHEAP!). o.Oll

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not sure of Japanese pricing, but i did want to say I'M JEALOUS!! Have fun and I want to hear all about it.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast