+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 32

Thread: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

  1. #17
    Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan United States
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 132 Times in 126 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    You have to keep in mind they have had plenty of practice. I mean their culture goes back way further then the United States mainstream history. So yeah they may be ahead of their times because they have so much experience.

  2. #18
    Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Feudal Era
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    You have to keep in mind they have had plenty of practice. I mean their culture goes back way further then the United States mainstream history. So yeah they may be ahead of their times because they have so much experience.
    Then the U.S. should take the time to learn that experience and use it to better the country. As you may have noticed America is going doooooooown hill.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Artistic Anarchy For This Useful Post:

    !beast (Aug 14, 2009), Sabishii (Aug 14, 2009)

  4. #19
    Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ...Stalking you? :D <3
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Then the U.S. should take the time to learn that experience and use it to better the country. As you may have noticed America is going doooooooown hill.
    Doooooooooown hill as in just getting more and more stupid, or doooooooown hill as in just being repetitive? Or both? ;P I think you can tell what my thoughts on this are.

  5. #20
    Newbie AnimeMindfreakCross is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    Since Japan has all the newest games,manga, and anime me and my friends all agreed to move there as soon as possible(after we learn Japanese)
    Bcuzz they have everything I want b4 me which is unexceptable
    Insanity Makes you Stronger



  6. #21
    Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan United States
    Posts
    1,499
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 132 Times in 126 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    It is getting both repetitve and dumb. Repetitively dumb. That sums the situation up nicely. But you should all visit Japan someday to see how they mix the old with the new. What better way to learn than by moving there. I can't wait to go back.

  7. #22
    Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Feudal Era
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeMindfreakCross View Post
    Since Japan has all the newest games,manga, and anime me and my friends all agreed to move there as soon as possible(after we learn Japanese)
    Bcuzz they have everything I want b4 me which is unexceptable
    Be careful what you wish for. Japan, I'll admit would be a great place to live for a few months, but making a whole new life there would be real hard. And it's technically easy to learn to speak the Japanese language.

  8. #23
    Newbie Shaka may be famous one day Shaka may be famous one day Shaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rogue Galaxy.
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    They do say Japanese are the smartest race in the world, though can't remenber the last time a Japanese person invented something truly revolutionary like color TV or a car,going to the moon ect.

  9. #24
    Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Feudal Era
    Posts
    349
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Japan, way ahead of everyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    They do say Japanese are the smartest race in the world, though can't remenber the last time a Japanese person invented something truly revolutionary like color TV or a car,going to the moon ect.
    They invented cars that are more fuel efficient and better for the ecosystem. Besides you can't expect Japan to create everything, people are starting to be to dependent on other countries inventions and imports. But Japan has created their share of useful inventions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Did You Like Best About Japan.
    By beast in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Aug 11, 2009, 02:38 AM
  2. Chevy ahead of the film?
    By finalblast in forum Transformers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 22, 2006, 12:10 PM
  3. im going to japan!!!
    By domo in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Sep 15, 2006, 12:28 PM
  4. Why Japan?
    By Nioko in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2006, 07:42 PM
  5. PDA in Japan.
    By BoundlessWings in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 09, 2005, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts