+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Japanese Adult Love Dolls

While reading the first post in the "Shibuya or Harajuku style" thread, I clicked on one of the links. It took me to a japanese oriented site. So after searching around it, I came up upon this.

Link ->Japanese Adult Love Dolls.
    As crazy as the title sounds, it is what the title says. When crazy otaku men cannot find girlfriends for themselves, they order dolls to take their place. The dolls look like beautiful japanese women, and are made to "feel" exactly like a woman does.

Am I the only one who finds this absolutely rediculous? It's funny, actually. I mean, really. "Japanese Adult Love Dolls". They even have magazines on these dolls in [XXX positions]. I know men have their needs and whatnot.. but dolls? I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

This thread is only to hear your opinions on the matter. DO NOT post pictures, videos, etc. of the dolls in any type of position, without clothing, etc. Please keep it clean. I only want to hear your thoughts.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Ah, so here we are talking about "dolls".

I'll honestly admit that Japan has a huge and unique variety of dolls that you probably wont find elsewhere. Especially anime oriented ones...

If you were to pick up a Japanese Hobby Magazine such as Hobby Japan or Dengeki Hobby magazine the pages in the back are usually all dolls, figures oriented.

The dolls/figures would go anywhere from simple figures that of super hero series to a 1/1 (as in real human size that the char is profiled for) scale of chars such as Ayanami Rei from Eva. and etc. and as you mentioned some XXX, hentai themed figures...

Honestly the 1/1 scale idea creeps me out even as an otaku. Thats going a bit far in my opinion. The XXX/hentai figures, I dont know what they're thinking.

Sure I have a few figures myself, the NORMAL ones. Like Mahoro-san from Mahoromatic, Anita from R.O.D, and a couple others.

To me these are just collectibles that I like to dispaly, nothing more. Thats what most dolls/figures are for. To either display or play with.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Ah, so here we are talking about "dolls".

I'll honestly admit that Japan has a huge and unique variety of dolls that you probably wont find elsewhere. Especially anime oriented ones...

If you were to pick up a Japanese Hobby Magazine such as Hobby Japan or Dengeki Hobby magazine the pages in the back are usually all dolls, figures oriented.

The dolls/figures would go anywhere from simple figures that of super hero series to a 1/1 (as in real human size that the char is profiled for) scale of chars such as Ayanami Rei from Eva. and etc. and as you mentioned some XXX, hentai themed figures...

Honestly the 1/1 scale idea creeps me out even as an otaku. Thats going a bit far in my opinion. The XXX/hentai figures, I dont know what they're thinking.

Sure I have a few figures myself, the NORMAL ones. Like Mahoro-san from Mahoromatic, Anita from R.O.D, and a couple others.

To me these are just collectibles that I like to dispaly, nothing more. Thats what most dolls/figures are for. To either display or play with.
    Ah, so Shinku is an otaku, hmm?

I have this thing with porcelain dolls. They creep me out to the maximum. But little figurines, are fine. The 1/1 scale freaks me out as well. That is just freaky. No matter what the figure is of. Even if it were Johnny Depp.. it'd be kind of weird having a life-sized doll version of him in my room. As for the XXX/hentai figures.. why would someone even think of owning one of those? That is just a bit too much. Why don't those men try getting out a little more.. actually socializing with girls. I promise, we don't bite.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Japan isn't the only ones who have those types of dolls. Theres a company in America who makes them too. They're custom made. You can pick any ethnicity black, hispanic, asian, or white. They have size A to size D breast dependingo on the customers order. They created a vagina and anal cavity for the doll too. You can even ask to have the doll's mouth to have suction too.

Well the only problem I have with these dolls is that they cost so much money. The Japanese doll cost the equivalent of $5000 and the American made one cost $10,000. This is coming from someone who thinks strippers and prostitutes are a waste of money so I guess that doesn't mean much. Well if someone is willing to pay that much money for an expensive blow up doll I guess it's worth it to them.

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hahaha, I wish I could say I was surprised by this but I'm not. I think I had seen this somewhere before. The japanese culture is very sexual, so its not surprising they'd even do something like that.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

These guys are NUTS!
    Everyone needs love, and they get it, but to not find a girl-friend and treating a doll like one is just way out of the league. It's like having a corpse as your lover, only difference being it looks a better and it doesn't rot. And the obvious.
    Are they even gonna feed it? Sheesh.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Im only upset because they're dolls for men... What about women? We get lonely too. Heck, If I were a lonely millionare (with money to waste on something that stupid) I'd get me a MAN-DOLL. Just so long as it feels just like a man (lol). Aahhh, but alas... Im sure If I were a millionare, I would not be lonely.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww you're not lonely.... ^_^
    And also the freaky thing is that what if the little kids start using it? Or even teenagers if they steal or get one?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast