+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Once years pass on after the invention is made and sold, the prices go down. When razors came out, they were expensive as hell.. but now you can get 'em, no problem. And that's how these dolls might be once they become popular and done with.
    This how every thing goes some thing new comes out the slowly the price drops on it.and if these dolls become popular like wolfie said the price will drop over the yrs.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Once I read the title of this thread I automatically thought of the anime Heavy Metal 2000. It has scenes with a "love doll" in it but I didn't think that I would ever actually see anything that resembled something of that nature. I think that is a little pathetic personally if a man has to resort to a doll to fulfill his "needs" and such. I realize that I am obviously not a guy and it may be different from their perspective but doesn't it kind of take away the fun of pursuing a girl or for a girl to pursue a guy? I guess if someone had terrible self esteem the doll couldn't say anything that would upset them.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    This how every thing goes some thing new comes out the slowly the price drops on it.and if these dolls become popular like wolfie said the price will drop over the yrs.
    Exactly. Which would make them even more available to the thirteen year old children, Shodokan. Althought I do not know how they would get it past their mommies and daddies.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly. Which would make them even more available to the thirteen year old children, Shodokan. Althought I do not know how they would get it past their mommies and daddies.
    If they do come down in prices so that thirteen year old children could buy them we will just have kids addicted to a doll never to know a real person.
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    If they do come down in prices so that thirteen year old children could buy them we will just have kids addicted to a doll never to know a real person.
    Lol! Haha.. too damn bad for them. But for now.. I think it will just stay a sex toy. I honestly do not believe that it will get to the point where everyone has one, and prefers one to a real human being. But it is a possiblity.

Thanks

Lol! Haha.. too damn bad for them. But for now.. I think it will just stay a sex toy. I honestly do not believe that it will get to the point where everyone has one, and prefers one to a real human being. But it is a possiblity.
    You never know it could end up being like video game consoles and computers back then no one thought every one would have one but just about evry one now a days dose have one or more.But i dunno it may just end up being just a select few will have them.
    ....Player Killer....

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Not really. Who knows they'll find another way to make it small and if you're alone, just press a button and the doll will come to life ize. It' not like technology can't make things smaller.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Not really. Who knows they'll find another way to make it small and if you're alone, just press a button and the doll will come to life ize. It' not like technology can't make things smaller.
    What are you talking about? What will become small?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast