+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Plastic is everywhere, but on the brighter side at least they don't have those things made out of metal... it's everywhere as well is plastic.
    Metal hurts. Of course they wouldn't use metal. And the dolls aren't plastic. They are synthetic. The female versions, at least.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Some parts could be metal, for example their arms and legs, so they wouldn't bend freakishly... nor would they have to hurt when it's a light metal.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

omg i cannot stop laughing!!!!
    omg, no offense to the japan men but damn they are that desperate?
    anyway, i have no problem with it, they can go ahead and do what they do . but i will never be cuaght having sex with a doll.
    but hey, if it's their fancy, go ahead

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Princesslady they have them here in America too. So feel pity for American men too.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Princesslady they have them here in America too. So feel pity for American men too.
    Why are people saying that about the Japanese? From what I understand, isn't America like the sex toy nation? You get a kitty pocket and that makes a difference aye? Dildo? Strap on? Sybian? Blowup doll? Rock em sock em toys with jackhammer capability? Plugs, piecings, ropes, cuffs, dice, games, video games...

Seriously the list goes on. Americans practically invented this crap. they were the first to make the dolls because men wanted something with a bit more mass than the blowup doll I assume. Japanese brand names shouldn't make a difference that the Americans take more interest in these sorts of things than Japanese. Why do you think the cost of the items vary so much. Those Japanese brand names cost nearly twice as much than the American ones. When you buy more of a product, the price of it tends to go down a bit doesn't it?

Makes me shiver at the thought. Oh well.

Anyways it seems like that wouldn't be such a bad idea if you got a kink. Hell if I were into them I would want the item most resembling the real deal. Am I wrong?

Oh yeah one little more thing.. Why is it that women, even in relationships, have a good old toy that they frequently use? Why do men masturbate even if they are still getting a bit?

Who would I pitty more. The person who bought the doll, or the person who gets the real thing and is still left unsatisfied?

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Everyone has his/her kinks. Something may totally give you the willies and really turn someone else on. You never know . . .
    The stuff I meant are sites about loving relatives TOO much!!!

I think I'd rather have 1 of those dolls.

Actually, that's 1 use for them. Rather than following some urge to perform some... unpleasnt act, people like that could turn to a sexbot, or even just a normal doll. I know I'd prefer to have some guy screwing a doll than stalking kids...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    The stuff I meant are sites about loving relatives TOO much!!!

I think I'd rather have 1 of those dolls.

Actually, that's 1 use for them. Rather than following some urge to perform some... unpleasnt act, people like that could turn to a sexbot, or even just a normal doll. I know I'd prefer to have some guy screwing a doll than stalking kids...
    The dolls would be useful. Imagine if every pedophile in the world bought one; think how many of our children would be safer. Imagine if every sexual sadist bought one; think how many people would go around less sore. Imagine if every teenager who wanted to experiment bought one instead of going to a hooker; think how many STDs would be prevented.

Also, some places have "carpool lanes." You could have the doll sit in the passenger seat so you don't get pulled over.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha! Then again, having too much fun with those dolls can turn a man into a retard. And what happens when he goes out of the house and suddenly has this... urge? Worse still, he doesn't have a doll on him. Oh no.

"Carpool lanes"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast