+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

And that would make all the females go to the male dolls and they wold keep on doing this untill there are no more babies and humans would vanish... leaving the dolls behind A crazy possibility.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Women will only do it Ravegrip if other women promote it. That's how silly women are.

Carpool lanes are a special lane on a freeway where only cars with two or more people are allowed to drive in that lane.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

This might just add fuel to this fire. I've just finished watching some show on SBS (a Australian chanel mainly dealing in forien content[anime, other language movies, etc]) about creating the "perfect fake", recreating humans using artificial means, which caught my interest. Strangly enough, the love dolls that sparked this entire topic came up.

Turns out many Japanese men just get lonely, so they buy things like these for company. There was one guy who brought one called "Tina", who then started counting the days until she came in the mail. Later on, he heard of people taking photos of theirs, so he started doing the same, then he got another 3, & so on. He even was describing their personalities, going as far as saying Tina tends to get a bit stroppy if he goes out with the others but not her. They also showed him setting up for a photo shoot in a large garden somewhere, putting a pillow case over Tina's head before he removed it for transport, putting the rest of her body in a sleeping bag, setting her up against a stand in the garden. He really handled her carefully, almost lovingly.

Then there was the corperate business man who had been collecting them for years. He wasn't willing to be identified, which is understandable considing he had to get a second appartment for his 40+ dolls. He even went on about how the gential positioning was important, because he was a "hands on man". He also showed the "plug" used to maintain the shape of the genital opening while in storage.

Before they showed up, they also had a short conversation with some people who actually made them, after they put one together, posed it a bit, then dressed it. I don't remember too much about that part, I was still laughing a bit from a previous part & something that had happened at my place.

Overall, it did shed some more light on this stuff, but I think I'll hold off from buying one. If you interested in what the show was called, I think it was XY doc, with the episode called "A perfect fake".
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Turns out many Japanese men just get lonely, so they buy things like these for company. There was one guy who brought one called "Tina", who then started counting the days until she came in the mail. Later on, he heard of people taking photos of theirs, so he started doing the same, then he got another 3, & so on. He even was describing their personalities, going as far as saying Tina tends to get a bit stroppy if he goes out with the others but not her. They also showed him setting up for a photo shoot in a large garden somewhere, putting a pillow case over Tina's head before he removed it for transport, putting the rest of her body in a sleeping bag, setting her up against a stand in the garden. He really handled her carefully, almost lovingly.
    That's not for a convenient wank. That's psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Then there was the corperate business man who had been collecting them for years. He wasn't willing to be identified, which is understandable considing he had to get a second appartment for his 40+ dolls. He even went on about how the gential positioning was important, because he was a "hands on man". He also showed the "plug" used to maintain the shape of the genital opening while in storage.
    Isn't one enough? Geez, if it's such a problem that you need a second apartment for them, you need help.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

can anyone honestly say they are surprised by the dolls? i mean their animes are very provacative. i mean sex in anime sells...why would dolls be any different?

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator View Post
    can anyone honestly say they are surprised by the dolls? i mean their animes are very provacative. i mean sex in anime sells...why would dolls be any different?
    Are you comparing anime to the japanese dolls?

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Futurama has flying cars, but you don't see any of those around, do you?

I might be wrong on your theory here, but that is how I see it.

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Futurama has flying cars, but you don't see any of those around, do you?
    "it's times like these it occurs to me we were lied to by the jetsons"

anyways, you could really look at it from a psychological standpoint, i mean most of these guys probably don't get any sort of human interaction outside work, and so one of these dolls could provide the company these guys are looking for. it's not like they have to manage any sort of social standing with the doll, it will always be there if they maintain it. i.e. the perfect companion for someone who doesn't have the time to go out to a bar, or go hang out with friends, or even raise a pet. sometimes they might go a little overboard with it, but overall it's probably better than them doing something bad (like killing people or killing themselves) just because they feel extremely lonely

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in GITS 2nd Gig, forgot which episode, the VIP takes Major Motoko into a room where there are live dolls, but they can talk and are designed/programmed to have sex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast