+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Seriously. I have no idea what they'll think of next.

Then again, maybe a doll isn't such a bad idea. It's better than having some old guy going around humping everything he can hump.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Im only upset because they're dolls for men... What about women? We get lonely too. Heck, If I were a lonely millionare (with money to waste on something that stupid) I'd get me a MAN-DOLL. Just so long as it feels just like a man (lol). Aahhh, but alas... Im sure If I were a millionare, I would not be lonely.
    The American company that I mentioned above also makes male dolls. They have a penis and an anal cavity. I'm not sure if the penis on the doll comes in one size or if you can choose the thickness or length.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

is it me or this is like the anime chobits, and i don't think the Japaneses have to that far to use a doll as their sex partner, i mean this is absolutely riddculess.
    i think those ppl who use them have to go out more.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

>.> well... then again, true Japanese otakus are a rare breed...

they're the creppy stalker guys who live in broken down houses and never leave their home... usually due to some complex where they can't be around people... and all they do is watch anime... become obssessed with anime... and then they become obssessed with hentai...

but, they can't really have it becuz they're creepy stalker people.... so they save up money or steal from their mom and buy a doll that "loves" them for "who they are" and doesn't expect anything from them...

>.< i think it's sad... T_T

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    is it me or this is like the anime chobits, and i don't think the Japaneses have to that far to use a doll as their sex partner, i mean this is absolutely riddculess.
    i think those ppl who use them have to go out more.
    Well, look, if you were kind of ugly and kept getting rejected by women it'd be a huge blow to your self-esteem, and you'd STILL need something to channel all your desires into. That's where the dollies come in.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Well, look, if you were kind of ugly and kept getting rejected by women it'd be a huge blow to your self-esteem, and you'd STILL need something to channel all your desires into. That's where the dollies come in.
    But they can hire a living person. No more details about it >_>
    I guess not everybody takes their looks seriously... and some of them just kill themselves. But that's a different topic.

If their self-esteem is low they can feel un-comfortable with the doll because
    1) It's not living, cannot talk etc...
    2) It's still prettier [the doll]

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    This just gets weirder by the minute. Japan is really getting somewhere with all of this. And as Shodokan mentioned, there is a company in America doing the same. When I say "getting somewhere" I mean going over and beyond the bounds of humanity. Like, human beings will start to have dolls as lovers and cooks? It is exactly like Chobits, exderz. Where human men and women choose persecoms over human beings as life-long partners. But in this case.. they are dolls. Wow. And life keeps getting just a little more interesting.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting? Yes you're right. In Tokyo they have plastic for every food you can imagine, and it looks INCREDIBLY real.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast