+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Adult Love Dolls

A wife would nag too much. A real life chobit all the way!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

=__= So you are one of those people who would choose A.I. before another human being. That is messed up. I'm telling you. I feel it. With these dolls.. they are just going to improve them. And sooner or later every man will want or have one of these instead of a real live woman.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    =__= So you are one of those people who would choose A.I. before another human being. That is messed up. I'm telling you. I feel it. With these dolls.. they are just going to improve them. And sooner or later every man will want or have one of these instead of a real live woman.
    I was watching X-Play and they interviewed people at various video game stores and asked them "which would you rather have women or video games?" 90 percent said they would rather have video games than a woman. So I'm not surprised me and other men would rather have one of these real life chobits if they ever make them.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

How many women offer, or ask their lovers [if they are not married] to pleasure them? Plus the guys wanna go for cute and hot ones but they have a character problem of their own. They want equally cool and attractive guys for them. So DOLLS!

Dame!

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

lol!! white I hate to brake it to you but there are andriods now that look just like women and can talk and respond to people and can have words *downloaded* for them to speak they havent made it so far where they can walk and move the lower body but they sure as heck are working on it >.<
    damn male scientists lol they seem a lot like these love dolls but are being used as guides like in a museum... it's only a matter of time though ....
    silly guys forget that they wouldn't be here if it weren't for Real women >.< lol btw theres a thread about Androids now <---

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

S&M gear... think power suits, killer heels and whips. I'm actually surprised you don't already know what S&M is. Here, read: Sadism and masochism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

True, I suppose if I were a guy in need of... well, someone/something... I might resort to dolls if I couldn't get my hands on someone. At least I don't get HIV from a doll, y'know? And while you have to keep paying hookers each time, you just buy the doll once and keep it for a lifetime. Hah.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

That is disturbing. I mean.. really. DOLLS? It's not freaking real. This is all exactly like chobits. Or even GIS if gets to the point where the dolls will start "speaking" and whatnot. When it gets to the point where humans and [dolls] intermingle with each other.

This is scary. I'm sorry.
    Have you seen the second Ghost in the Shell movie? I've got it, & it's all about these sex-bot things going crazy & killing people, with Bato trying to stop it. Turns out there was a reason to it, but I'll let you watch it for yourself. Then again, I haven't seen Chobits yet so I'm not sure what's happening there.

If they made interactive humanoid "dolls", I'd be more tempted to do, sadistic little pranks with it. Things like make it pull off over-dramatic death scenes (seen the Mask, with Jim Carrey?), randomly make noises when given certain triggers, general mischief to assist in my own fun. Scaring people can be fun...

As for very personal interaction, I'm not too sure. Maybe if it cauld provide some very useful feedback, then a slight possibility emerges...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

That is all sad. Everything you guys are saying. About choosing or possible choosing 'female' dolls for sexual interaction over real live women. I mean, we have our needs to.. but most women want to love when making love. So if all the men start choosing bots instead of women.. I imagine how horrible girls will feel. It goes vise versa as well. As to what you said earlier rave, women do like pleasure as well as men. It is not as though they are sticks with no feeling, and the men are the ones with raging hormones. Sooner or later if this continues and advances.. men and women will start being chosen by society to have actual intercourse for the sake of keeping humanity alive. It'll all be like in the book The Giver. Where babies come from a select few of women who are the only ones allowed to have [sex] with men and keep their community alive. Then the babies are put in an adoption place, where couples buy the children that they want. This startles me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast