Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 19

Thread: Japanese Biker gangs

  1. #9
    I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Pretiacruento
    Posts
    7,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 124 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    I don,t consider speeding a gang activety, it can be done by gangs but i don,t see it as a gang activety.
    Bōsōzoku aren't a typical gang either, that's what I'm trying to say.
    You can't compare that to the typical American view of gangs. They share more traits with the illegal street racers.

  2. #10
    Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Right where you think I am
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    I'm actually not too surprised that there are bike gangs in Japan. I mean I saw them in Akira and probably every country has some form of a bike gang or at least a form of a gang.

  3. #11
    Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    681
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    If you can find something in one coutry or region, you can most likely find it in another or multiple areas. Japan i see is no different, especially when it comes to anything involving automobiles or electronics.

    Biker gangs? I am not an expert in that field, but I thought any type of gang has been duplicated or mimiced in just about every country? I mean branching off into other countries is probably the ultimate goal of any group of people willing to go the distance in making a name for themselves. It is all good if you are the kings in your neighborhood or city, but why stop there? Why not take the world?

  4. #12
    Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Bōsōzoku aren't a typical gang either, that's what I'm trying to say.
    You can't compare that to the typical American view of gangs. They share more traits with the illegal street racers.
    I didn't say they have to walk arount whit guns and kil enemy gang members, like gangs from some ghetto in the US.
    I just said that i don't considder speeding a gang activety.
    I presume there proberly holding races against enemy gangs or people how challens them to a race, and that the somtimes hold fights and make the naughbeirhood unsave by fighting and vandalism.

  5. #13
    Newbie cheekyboy is off to a good start cheekyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    miami, japan, and san antonio
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    ok i live in the aomori prefecture and also down in osaka.and i race a 91 skyline with a rb26 conversion.and trust me there biker gangs there.they even race there bikes with our cars all the time. in tokyo you rarly see them.the mostly chill in there turf.mostly the gangs have some connection with the yakuza.this like the lower level members who have work there way up into the high level of a yak.in all honesty the higher members of the yak are really nice people..its the younger ones you have to watch out for.

    and your an american so the really wont mess with you.just say your military.
    i was in one bar fight in japan.i was me and 6 of my co-workers.and we were so drunk.i was trying to dance with this girl.and the guy did not like that.so he wanted start.so kneed him straight in his chest.then my friends came in and so did all of his friends.we wiped the floor with those guys.are guess for one regular sized american drunk can take out 5 japanese guys.

    6months later me and my friends got jobs at the club and we throw partys there.and those same guys are our great drinking buddys.kampai

  6. #14
    Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekyboy View Post
    ok i live in the aomori prefecture and also down in osaka.and i race a 91 skyline with a rb26 conversion.
    Did you tunned it are did you change the apeirence, like dose it have a body kit?
    Or do you use it for racing (against gangs) or do you use it just to drive?

  7. #15
    Newbie cheekyboy is off to a good start cheekyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    miami, japan, and san antonio
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    Quote Originally Posted by gigi2005 View Post
    Did you tunned it are did you change the apeirence, like dose it have a body kit?
    Or do you use it for racing (against gangs) or do you use it just to drive?
    well yes i did.its black pearl with with yellow decals .full race body kit.carbon fiber hood.and spoiler nismo rim 18's,rb26 dett engine,turbo system from apexi japan,i did a momo yellow set inside the car like the steering wheel to the back seats themm seats.and the neonlights as well.
    i would race everybody.there not really gamgs there more car clubs.but everybody watches...i seen more girls whos boyfriend who is in the yakuza race more than the guys do.and those girls have some serious skill on the drift course. and they get thee oney fromthere boyfriends.if you want tosee my car look on my space for my name..i thinkit says san antonio, cheekyboy.

  8. #16
    Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nikko Japan
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Re: Japanese Biker gangs

    im BIG into Boso. here is my ride props if you know what is.



    Quote Originally Posted by cheekyboy View Post
    well yes i did.its black pearl with with yellow decals .full race body kit.carbon fiber hood.and spoiler nismo rim 18's,rb26 dett engine,turbo system from apexi japan,i did a momo yellow set inside the car like the steering wheel to the back seats themm seats.and the neonlights as well.
    i would race everybody.there not really gamgs there more car clubs.but everybody watches...i seen more girls whos boyfriend who is in the yakuza race more than the guys do.and those girls have some serious skill on the drift course. and they get thee oney fromthere boyfriends.if you want tosee my car look on my space for my name..i thinkit says san antonio, cheekyboy.
    and lol this is a bunch of BS sounds like a ricer, neons give me a break. if your telling the truth what trim size was your "apexi turbo" LOL. Iv been racing cars for A LONG time and im sorry this writeup was just LOL.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Your name in japanese
    By Spin Da Ish in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Mar 31, 2007, 08:58 PM
  2. Anyone Japanese
    By kitty-miaku in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Nov 17, 2006, 06:28 PM
  3. Who's fluent in Japanese or IS Japanese or part?
    By *~Cookies&Cream~* in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Oct 06, 2006, 07:41 AM
  4. the first Japanese
    By whitefoxdemon in forum Japanese Culture
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2006, 11:52 PM
  5. Who knows Japanese here?
    By TaxDAY in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Apr 10, 2006, 08:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts