+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Japanese city you would like to visit most and why.

Newbie chillyouhype may be famous one day chillyouhype may be famous one day chillyouhype's Avatar
    Thanks

The Japanese city you would like to visit most and why.

If you were able to go to any Japanese city, which one would you pick and why?

Example:

If I were to go to Japan and visit a city, I would most likely go to Tokyo because its filled with exciting restaurants and awesome sites.
    Last edited by Trunks; Feb 17, 2007 at 12:28 AM.
    Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Japanese City?

I'd choose to go to Nagoya, mainly because it's the area I'm most familiar with, given that I lived and studied there for half a year. It's definitely less congested than Tokyo, and the Meitoh neighbourhood is filled with shops that sell you everything at cheap prices - comics, food, trinkets, whatever. And Nagoya isn't short of traditional heritage either - there are several temples (even though they're not the most famous ones) and there's the Tokugawa Art Museum, and Nagoya-jou, which I think is a work of art.

It'd be nice to go to Kyoto too, because when I went there I found the food there pretty cheap. And I didn't manage to go see all the temples I'd have liked to see, even though I've been there like, thrice. And this might sound silly, but I want to go to Osaka so I can hear people speaking Kansai-ben. It fascinates me because I suck at it ^^;;

There are loads of nice places to visit in Japan. I had a hard time settling on these three states +__+

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I'd choose to go to Nagoya, mainly because it's the area I'm most familiar with, given that I lived and studied there for half a year. It's definitely less congested than Tokyo, and the Meitoh neighbourhood is filled with shops that sell you everything at cheap prices - comics, food, trinkets, whatever. And Nagoya isn't short of traditional heritage either - there are several temples (even though they're not the most famous ones) and there's the Tokugawa Art Museum, and Nagoya-jou, which I think is a work of art.

It'd be nice to go to Kyoto too, because when I went there I found the food there pretty cheap. And I didn't manage to go see all the temples I'd have liked to see, even though I've been there like, thrice. And this might sound silly, but I want to go to Osaka so I can hear people speaking Kansai-ben. It fascinates me because I suck at it ^^;;

There are loads of nice places to visit in Japan. I had a hard time settling on these three states +__+
    You were there six months? I wonder why the Japanese guys there didn't try to marry you. I guess they don't have good taste.

My father said when he visited Kyoto it was a very nice place. I guess it's true.

God I might have to go to Osaka one of these days. It's such a bother. They should host international tournaments in America instead.

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Where would I go? Okinawa of course !!!
    The warmth...the beaches, the sea, the beatiful islands, the corals....woooohohohooo!
    Now...all I need to do is collect some $ and ..Japan, Okinawa here I come!!!

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to go to Sapporo and see the clock tower... xD Ever since we did a translation in Japanese class about Sapporo, it just sounded interesting. And, I've already been to Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima, and Osaka so...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You were there six months? I wonder why the Japanese guys there didn't try to marry you. I guess they don't have good taste.
    It's probably because they had good taste that they didn't hit on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan
    My father said when he visited Kyoto it was a very nice place. I guess it's true.
    Oh, it is. More than anything else, it's beautiful. All those temples and the Nijou Castle. Very, very beautiful.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Changing the title because the name doesn't cover the contents.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Japanese city you would like to visit most.

if i went to japan i would go to the fasion cpatile of the world tokyo!!!!! ^__^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast