+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Japanese city you would like to visit most and why.

Newbie VanS3n may be famous one day VanS3n may be famous one day VanS3n's Avatar
    La Muy Leal Y Noble Ciudad de Iloilo, Pilipinas
    Thanks

Re: The Japanese city you would like to visit most.

I do would like to visit Kyoto the old capital... with all its temples and shrines.. am sure things wil be laid back there than in Tokyo with its busy city life... another thing why I wanted to go there is I want to see someone again.. I do hope she still studies there though..

and another place will be Ishikawa .. her home.. famous for kimono and kimono dyes... ahahahahha... these are some of the classic places of Japan where old practices and traditions still live..

Osaka will be nice also.. since I have a lot of friends there.. wehehehe.. but then again if I'll be visiting Osaka... I think I'll be yuparai on a daily basis.. ahahah..
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up the stars."

+ My DeviantArt + DarkStreet Studios + Tears in Hell + Otaku Geirin +

Newbie Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion may be famous one day Lloyd Aurion's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to go to Kyoto. Basically because I like the name and I rather be in a big city other than the capital which I'm pretty sure is Tokyo
    Do what you want, play what you want and buy swords.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i wanna go back to Tokyo, because i was there for 2 days and i still wonder what happened if i choose that bowl of noodles, and i wanna go back to eat that bowl of noodles.?

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Tokyo would first on the list because i have read so much about it and find it fascinating.Next would probably be okinawa because it is out at sea.Then Kyoto and Nagasaki and that would be bout it.

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Sapporo is beautiful and so are all of the other cities. Each one has it's own appeal.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The two main cities I want to visit are Okinawa and Tokyo. I heard the countryside is very nice but I prefer to stay in the big cities. I have alot of buddies on the Marine Corps. base out in Okinawa so they can give me a tour as well as a place to stay. I want to see Tokyo because its where all the Japanese hype comes from. I want to see what those kids are into these days.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd want to visit Osaka. I think its the best because its not as crowded as Tokyo or some of the other cities but still has many things to do. Besides I like that its close to the ocean.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

^_~ I love Yamagata....and Osaka....andddd nara....and TOkyo duh...but too many ppl! hhhmmm thats pretty much it...ooo Nagoya....but still Yamagata rocks!!! Especially entering spring...still cold still snowing but the cherry trees start to blossom!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast