+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Japanese city you would like to visit most and why.

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Japanese city you would like to visit most.

i would have to say the one place i want to visit most of all would be tokyo that is my favoret place there is so much to do in that city, i could live there for every and never get bored.

Newbie j-braz is off to a good start j-braz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Japanese City?

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I would like to go to Sapporo and see the clock tower... xD Ever since we did a translation in Japanese class about Sapporo, it just sounded interesting. And, I've already been to Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Hiroshima, and Osaka so...
    i would love to go Tokyo it's like the one place i would have to visit b4 i die. not that i going too any time soon. Purely because of the culture the food, and of course the Manga, Tokyo 4 me is a rich man's treasure chest.
    And also Hiroshima i would like to see the country that plays a major role in the way that Anime is formed.
    ... why do people hate?...because they are weak

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

many people will think im crazy but i wanna go to Utashinai in Hokkaido cuz the population there is the smallest in japan. and i want to relax there with no noise traffic , just enjoy the countryside, and also, some of their culture was adapted to swiss culture, i herd that they have ski hills there and that would be sick cuz like its quite and you can just roll down the hills and have fun without blairing noise and also i wanna explore the coal mines there if its allowed cuz i have a fascination with underground structures, and as u know, Utashinai is famous for coal mining in japan

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Akihabara!!>O<

Heaven for otaku!! XD Hahaha, really, I'd like to visit Akiba atleast once in my life.

...mmm, other than that I'd like to see Kyoto and Ousaka (Osaka,or Oosaka or however the hell you wanna spell it) Learn some history and eat some good food. XP

Oh, and pay a little visit back in my hometown down in Kyushu. ^^
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie pineapplemikale may be famous one day pineapplemikale may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chillyouhype View Post
    If you were able to go to any Japanese city, which one would you pick?

Example:

If I were to go to Japan and visit a city, I would most likely go to Tokyo because its filled with exciting restaurants and awesome sites.
    I'm not sure which city, but I'd like to visit Kyoto to see the "old style" architecture and way of life of the people (I understand that this is the place to go if you want to see people dressed in kimonos and practicing the way of life from centuries ago?) If not Kyoto area, then Tokyo would be a super place to visit (I'd like to see Electric Town [Akibahara?])

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Tokyo. I just imagine all the Sailor Moon stuff they have there and it makes me want to pee my pants with excitement.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Tokyo I guess! I have never been to Japan it is so far away. But I would like go there.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm . . . I would either go to Tokyo or Okinawa. Tokyo because they seem to have everything there and that is the place I have heard most about. I remember reading somewhere that there is this street that is famous for its electronics. I can't remember what its called though. I just know that this street is supposed to be lined with electronic stores with some of the best equipment around. I would be there in a heartbeat if I could.

Okinawa is another pick because well it's an island. Good vacation spot. Not to mention there is a lot of historical value there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast