Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Food anyone?

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Food anyone?

I eat japanese food and they are really yummy <3 My favourite would have to be Tempura and Teriyaki. I am not fond of spicy stuff like wasabi
    Smileys + Me =

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Sushi!!! Tempura rocks, lovin' the wasabi! Would like to try other Japanese dishes. I love all different types of food. Maybe that's my problem. ^_^ Anyone have any recommendations? I'll try almost anything once. I also love ramen.

Newbie SpaceCowboy459 may be famous one day SpaceCowboy459 may be famous one day SpaceCowboy459's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Japanese Food anyone?

Just last weekend I went with my anime club to our favorite japanese steak house "Kabuki", and I finally tried some sushi. I tried nigiri smoked salmon, and it was Delicious!!! I went with this choice because I like cooked smoked salmon. The wasabi adds just the right amount of spice, and the ginger petals are great for clensing the pallet. All and all a great experience. I will be open to trying more types of sushi in the future.

Any suggestions?

Adios Cowboy...

Newbie dacivicbrain may be famous one day dacivicbrain may be famous one day dacivicbrain's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a fan of sushi, but the one thing that really gets me is Hakata Ramen, Mizutaki, Chanko Nabe, and Yakitori... also its usually inexpensive...

recomended if ur not into seafood deal like most of my friends
    chicken and pork dishes are always good.

If you want to get expensive then shabu-shabu!
    Got Beef?

For those fortunate living in So.Cali in the LA area that want to try this out.

Shin-Sen-Gumi Japanese Restaurant

Newbie SpaceCowboy459 may be famous one day SpaceCowboy459 may be famous one day SpaceCowboy459's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dacivicbrain View Post
    I'm a fan of sushi, but the one thing that really gets me is Hakata Ramen, Mizutaki, Chanko Nabe, and Yakitori... also its usually inexpensive...

recomended if ur not into seafood deal like most of my friends
    chicken and pork dishes are always good.

If you want to get expensive then shabu-shabu!
    Got Beef?

For those fortunate living in So.Cali in the LA area that want to try this out.

Shin-Sen-Gumi Japanese Restaurant

Wow! I could eat something new there everyday...good find!

Adios Cowboy...

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I just made myself some Sushi!! It's really yum! but..I also made some with wasabi on it I haven't tired it yet, but I did try a little bit and that little bit was really spicy ><
    I don't know how I'll go eating it with the Sushi, I usually go ok with other really hot foods, but I don't know about wasabi yet...o_O

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Japanese food. I eat that like once or more in a week. (^3^)/
    Baa~ I must say-- The Japanese's souce is their secret to making food delicious~ And their natural ingredients~! XD Baa~

I love to eat sukiyaki nabe and tenpura~~! (n_n)o BAA~ All the snacks that eat are also Japanese branded~! XD Baa~ Inlcuding my everyday rice~! it's Japanese rice that I eat~! whee~!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been experimenting with mixing diffrent ramen flavors together and seeing how they taste along with other Japanese specialties and am wondering if anyone else has tried this out. Also thanks too everyone who has replied to this thread. You are so awesome, you have my undying love.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast