Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Food anyone?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Food anyone?

Chikuwa!!! Kabucha!!!
    Yummy yummy yummy. But I have no idea where to buy chikuwa in Malaysia. Grrrrrr. I used to eat it everyday in Nagoya. ^^;;

@ Neves: By yourself? Or in a restaurant? I once went out for ramen with my friends and we each ordered a different flavour of ramen, then got separate bowls and mixed them up. It didn't taste that different...

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't see what the big deal is with Japanese food. Nothing can beat at good meal with beef. Do Japanese people ever make anything with beef in the first place? People in my martial arts class would sometimes go out for Japanese food after traning. Am I really missing out?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to Japanese food i go wild i love IT I CANT get enough mmmm yum like when i order Beef fried rice and General's chicken and blend them omg my mouth is watering as i type yumm yumm.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese food is delicious. Like it a lot. I usually eat it when i can.
    I love sushi. though with wasabi its.......O.o.......spicy.
    Yakitori is nice too. I love the flavouring of it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is with Japanese food. Nothing can beat at good meal with beef. Do Japanese people ever make anything with beef in the first place? People in my martial arts class would sometimes go out for Japanese food after traning. Am I really missing out?
    Yeah you are, and dont fall for the misconception that Japanese food is all sushi, udon, and riceballs. Just like every culture, there's a lot of dishes that don't make it to restaurants, and one of the lesser known Japanese style is that they made a hybrid of European/Japanese dishes. They take your Western cuisine and throw in Japanese, and there you go. Hard to explain, but I tried their version of Loco Moco, and boy it was GREAT.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

ahh... I just tired Wasabi on the Sushi I made
    HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!
    and it doesnt really taste that good..><

I'll stick to my chilli I think ( is sweet chilli on sushi good?)

But the sushi (without wasabi) was yummy though ^_^

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't imagine having sushi with sweet chilli.... o.O;;
    Don't put too much wasabi. Just a teeny hint of it will do... you know, just for that added kick. Sushi is YUM. Sashimi is even more yum

Newbie SpaceCowboy459 may be famous one day SpaceCowboy459 may be famous one day SpaceCowboy459's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I just made myself some Sushi!! It's really yum! but..I also made some with wasabi on it I haven't tired it yet, but I did try a little bit and that little bit was really spicy ><
    I don't know how I'll go eating it with the Sushi, I usually go ok with other really hot foods, but I don't know about wasabi yet...o_O
    Hey gwen...thats really cool that you can prepare your own sushi. As far as the wasabi goes, it is really spicy by itself, but a good way to enjoy it is to mix a small piece (I stress small ) with some kind of cocktail sauce. Serve the sauce warm and mix the wasabi until it disolves. Makes for the perfect dipping sauce...mmmm mmmmm enjoy!

Adios Cowboy...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast