Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Food anyone?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Food anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post

Why do you have to be so brutal??
    What can I say, food is my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro View Post
    It's also very very great for stuffy noses.

And, it's great for a "green tea" ice cream substitute for that victim
    lol! And you call me brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    For the daring, there is always 'Natto' which among biographies for anime child characters, is the one dish most likely to be in the 'not like' catagory...

Natto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Had it. Natto is .... different.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about that, I like natto. I've been eating it for a long time though so that might affect how I feel about it...or maybe not. It's more like a 'to your taste' dish to me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

thai noodles with chicken o my god, taste so good with a slice of lemon, and the people at imperial restaurant were pretty nice and resptful to others, i love thai noodles, and i got to tell you its great to eat some chinese food

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Never had natto, what is it?

I believe wasabi can kill practically anything, stuffy noses, headaches, batcteria, that sort of thing. I love the stuff. ^_^ I mix it with mayo use it on french fries, chicken tenders, calamari...*drool*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

See: Natto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

It's made from fermented soybeans. People usually refrain from eating it because it looks disgusting (and has a relatively nasty smell) but it actually tastes all right... well, at least to me, since I have a pretty strong stomach. Apparently Westerners usually aren't able to eat natto (among other "weird" or strong Japanese dishes like anko and konbumaki), though I do not know how true this is.

Yeah, sometimes I mix a teeeeeeeeeny bit of wasabi with my mayo. Just to... well, open up my eyes.

Newbie Maciful may be famous one day Maciful may be famous one day Maciful's Avatar
    Thanks

I have this love for Miso Soup... and Egg Drop.. And I love to make StirFry in a wok.. Yummy... T_T Now I'm hungry.
    "and she has a nature so evil and cruel that her greedy desire is never satisfied, and after feeding she is hungrier than before."

Otaku Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel may be famous one day Chibi_Kitty_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    See: Natto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

It's made from fermented soybeans. People usually refrain from eating it because it looks disgusting (and has a relatively nasty smell) but it actually tastes all right... well, at least to me, since I have a pretty strong stomach. Apparently Westerners usually aren't able to eat natto (among other "weird" or strong Japanese dishes like anko and konbumaki), though I do not know how true this is.

Yeah, sometimes I mix a teeeeeeeeeny bit of wasabi with my mayo. Just to... well, open up my eyes.
    I understand. There's just something about wasabi and mayo mixed that just taste's yummy...and well, eye-opening. ^_^ Hmm...natto sounds interesting enough. I'm one of those who will try anything at least once. I have come to find that I like octopus. Also if I can eat dinuguan (a filipino dish made with pig blood) then I can eat practically anything. Unless it has bugs in it. I don't do bugs...

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i am very addicted to Japanese food, especially sushi with wasabi that is probley my favorite and i like grilled squid legs, noodles, fish, beef stew, raw beef, those sword fish, Japanese steak and more.! Every time i go to a Japanese buffet (ALL you CAN EAT) i would eat so much that everyone would look at me , but the worst thing is that Japanese food coast a lot, and i can only go there about once in every two to one month. i am hungry again....

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast