Closed Thread
Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese language learning.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese language learning.

Boku no shiri ni kisu siro!.......Tameyuchi kitten ja neyo!
    LOL!.

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

明日は日本語の試験があるが、二週間からほかの試験もあるので、全然日本語を勉強しなかった。それに、もう 勉強したくない...

I have a Jap exam tomorrow but, because there were also other exams in the last 2 weeks I haven't studied Japanese at all. More over, I don't want to study (anymore)...

So over study right now... Why don't more people type in Jap? I assume most people have Windows XP it's really easy to enable Jap input.

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

I wish I knew Japanese...

I would love to know more then the 3/4 languages that I already know...

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks

Shinigami & Tano:

I'll say this once and only once (I'm no mod and I can't officially say anything about these posts, but heck - I hate people doing such fake fights in foreign languages, that's what this comment's for):

"STOP LOITERING THE THREAD WITH A POINTLESS CONVERSATION/SOMETHING THAT COULD EASILY BE DONE IN ANY IM SOFTWARE! THAT IS FIGHTING OVER NOTHING USING SOME JAPANESE WORDS There's a topic here and we should discuss it, of course small derails are OK, but c'mon... Just look at your posts... If you can speak/write Japanese, it's good - I like it (actually it's a wonderful thing to know a language). We can discuss it, there's certainly something you can't understand or want to comment on etc. etc. Thank you , 以上。"

Sage:

Why did you stop, I think you were in the process of getting to a level from which it would be much easier to get on with the learning process? If there're no big stores in your area get a book from Amazon or somewhere. Just don't give up dude, it would be nice to converse with you about more serious thoughts in Japanese language.

Aya-kun:

I think this thread isn't going to die yet but at least my real-life job (or should I say jobs -_-") interfere with me posting something. And as far as I see Sage got frustrated about Japanese. Well, I guess I had that phase, too. But it really is rewarding when you get that diploma off JEES stating that you can actually do Japanese . If I have some free time (I'm making a web site for a radio station right now), I'll try to write a basic e-book about Japanese (been thinking about a month and I think I can handle the writing process). I'll base it on the best book I have for beginners, the Russian 'japonskij jazyk dlja nachinajushih' (Japanese for beginners) series.

And as we go back this thread you said you had a problem with viewing kana or kanji? Just tell me what OS you have and I think the problem has a solution (on a 9x/ME system it's still a pain in the ass).

Ghostly:

I think no-one really writes in Japanese because:
    1. they can't read it
    2. they're just too lazy to install that part of the OS
    3. less bad variant, they just don't know about the feature
    4. their OS doesn't support SHIFT-JIS/UTF-8
    Dude, ain't I on a bad mood \(^_^)/ But I know that this is true for a part of the users in this forum. It's easy as you said but I think we'll have to make a tutorial, some people don't even know it's possible to change the input mode to another language.

BTW, 日本語の何の試験を受けましたか(レベル、タイプなど)。私は、去年の12月に千葉大でJEESの日本語能 力試験の2級を受かりました。ただしマジで低い点数でパッスした 笑 ロシア語の昔からのことわざのとおり 「酔っ払いと馬鹿な人たちに幸せの女神が笑います」、ね。

Mega.Herz:

What is stopping you from at least getting the two "alphabet" sets learned? They're both posted in this thread and there's only 13 pages of it so it's not that bad yet. Also there're some links in this thread also. You've got 3 languages covered already, so why stop? And don't say you don't have time, write every night a page full of one kana symbol (start with hiragana and then progress to katakana) and you're learning already!

Conclusion:

I think I ranted some, but this post might have some meaning in the universe. Or it'll just show what I'm like at 4 AM.
    人生フゥ~!!!

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Youkoso, JEEB ^_^ Perhaps it would be easier for everyone (the newbies, veterans, and the in-betweeners) if the links and charts and such were all put on the same page? That way, people wouldn't have to go searching, and it's easy to reference back to ^.^

I also like the idea of an e-book, it would be really helpful ^^ And perhaps finding accurate websites with pictures/quizzes, and/or making study groups would make the task of learning kana a bit easier on those who don't prefer/don't find it usefulness to writing the kana over and over, and/or studying alone etc etc.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Jeeb-san
    I await you to be free so that this thread can continue. I'm hoping to learn more.
    My comp can't read kanji/katakana perhaps because I didnt install. Wait-- my comp can actually read. but eversince it got wiped out .... my comp went back to 0% I.Q.
    I see people posting/showing off their Japanese skills.. I dont blame them.. I get randomly crazy too >.<
    Minna! yamenasai! koko wa asobi de wa arimasen! BeNkyo de su! BENKYO! Atashi.. motto nihonggo shinitai de su. doka dareka atashi no nihongo sensei ni natter kureru... >.< baa!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yay my exam is over... dunno if I passed but I don't think I did too bad. Everyone came out as shocked as I did LOL

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Sage-san and jeeb-san... i await your return for more japanese lessons..
    I really have problems ending my sentences. Ending with 'de su' , 'yo' constantly is kinda weird and annoying... (-_-)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 67 ... LastLast