Closed Thread
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese language learning.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese language learning.

No one's fighting we were just showing what we know in the jap language that's all.
    Omae o Korosu!

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

konichiwa(hello), gomen(sorry), I don;t know that many words, just some I know, and everybody tryies there best to learn the characters, but as usual were just showing what we know.

From Shikashu-san.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

aya-kun i guess jeeb-san is like a sensei to us both he teaches me as well as you!! its so cool!!

I am a sage....the light of elements

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage_Se'von
    aya-kun i guess jeeb-san is like a sensei to us both he teaches me as well as you!! its so cool!!
    you're right. but i rarely see him or YOU online >.<
    i guess everyone is busy. I don't mind waiting ^_^
    okini, sage-san. (n.n)
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

lol well yeah i am kinda busy with crap and i dont really have a good computer so i only go place that i can remember to go or i feel like going gomenasai aya-kun....ano ill try and get on more often though i just kept feeling ignored so i stoped getting on as oftenly as i did before

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks

こんにちは、皆さん。

今日私はサイト作り終わらせた。あとはBBSとかを作ること、メールアドレスの作り。でもそれがもう仕事と して訳すことができないでしょうか (^_^)。

先生は…ここにいるよ 笑。

Well, ohisashiburi desu---!

I got it all done with my site (It'll be crippled with only-Firefox CSS etc. but that's no problem for me, I'll fix that as I get free time - sometime (^_^) ) and am somehow here. Although I've almost had some serious thoughts about the low quality of this board overall, I still have some hope. As for the book, I'm beginning it as we speak. I don't know how long I can keep it up but I'll try to write something which might be helpful for some people. I'll see what I have in a week. I'll also be closer to this thread, too, I hope.

BTW, Shikashu:
    You don't use -san/or anything else while addressing yourself. Remember that or be laughed at by Japanese. Please don't take it offensive, just straighting out a point. Also honorifics should not be used at family members, as you're already 親しい (close, shitashii)

@Shinigami:
    'Omae wo korosu' doesn't show any skills (^_^) "お前を殺す!" is much better, that means if you didn't copy&paste it from somewhere. I sincerely wish you all luck with the language, try to learn more. It's really fascinating as you get into it. But for 'omae wo korosu!' goes this: (>.<)\(o_o)/(>.<)

Aya-kun to Sage-san he:

Taihen ni omatase shimashita, shitsurei.
    人生フゥ~!!!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sage_Se'von
    lol well yeah i am kinda busy with crap and i dont really have a good computer so i only go place that i can remember to go or i feel like going gomenasai aya-kun....ano ill try and get on more often though i just kept feeling ignored so i stoped getting on as oftenly as i did before
    ignored? 0_0
    aw-dont feel bad. it gets chaotic here every now and then. Dont talk about the chat room... it's ka-bla-boom! XD
    but if i ever see you around, i'll be sure to talk to you ^_^ ii de su. motto minna-san o shinitai de su. yoroshiku onegai shimasu (^_^)

btw: creepy avatar... from melty blood re-act right? ^^lll

@jeeb-san
    okairi. ^_^ sa te to, ima o do suru?
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks

Aya, just because I'm still at the PC and not sleeping as I propably should be (^_^) I'll tell that you had two little mistakes:

Firstly, it's 'desu', not 'de su'. It's pretty interesting that you spelled it like that all the time. Where did that way of writing originate, BTW? But I must say that that's nothing bad, 気にしないで下さい~。Just a small correction. Secondly there's the 'お帰りなさい', which is spelled 'okaerinasai', because the reading of the kanji '帰' is 'kae' in this sentence. Not really a big thing, though.

Thanks, now I can say 'Tadaima- Aya-kun' (^_^)/ . Oh damn that felt good... haven't done that for... six months now, is it (as I got back from Japan)? Well, sure time runs fast (^_^)

As for what I'll do? I'll write and work, but the whole thing'll starting from the basics, starting with hiragana, then moving onto katakana and introducing some kanji at the same time. But that's as much as I dear to say about it, I don't want to get anyone overexcited (-.<).

And as I read through your post... "motto minna-san o shinitai de su."... I'm out of words・・・ If you would like more to kill them all, it'd be "もっと皆さんの上に死の影を上げたいですー" (with a cute smile so that no-one'll understand you before the real meaning of the words come out ['Motto mina-san no ue ni shi no kage wo agetai desu--' is the translit]). If it's about knowing everybody it should be "もっと皆さんのこと知りたいですー" (know about smthing, "naninani ni tsuite/naninani no koto shiritai desu", first being 'about smthng' and the latter being 'on smthng' ['Motto mina-san no koto shiritai desu--' is the translit]). If it's that you want to know something from them it's "もっと皆さんから「なになにについて」知りたいですー", the 'from' meaning the people who you want the information from and the 'X ni tsuite' being 'about something' (translit: 'Motto mina-san kara [*naninani* ni tsuite] shiritai desu--'). I hope these had the option you wanted to say to Sage (-.<). Oh, And I'd say 'Ima wa dou suru?' or 'Ima dou suru?', the 'wo' is more about taking something or effecting something directly. I don't know why, but using 'wo' in such a sentence just doesn't feel right.

Well, I'm not gone anywhere, I'll just have some sleep at my GMT +3 country. Oyasumi-
    人生フゥ~!!!

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 69 ... LastLast