Closed Thread
Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese language learning.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese language learning.

Just keep talking, and it'll improve over time.

What is the "nara" doing there anyway? It doesn't make sense to say "if it's difficult"... ^^;;

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

taihen kara~~~~ ^_^

baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Iris may be famous one day Iris may be famous one day Iris's Avatar
    Thanks

Japanese is really confusing... sure i do listen to some japanese songs but everytime i search for the lyrics i also have to download the english translation & i can only read the romanisation & not the actual japanese letters.... i also prefer watching the anime in japanese with the english subtitles...it just authenticates it.... i only know very few words which are repeated so often in songs & anime like hikari=light, watashi wa= I am and.....o^_^... I can't remember right now...

its just hard to know where the verbs, subjects, objects & adjectives r in a japanese sentence...
    "What was the start of all this?When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now, From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then, We loved so many, yet hated so much, We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...Yet even then, we ran like the wind, Whilst our laughter echoed, Under cerulean skies..."

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Aya : "muzukashii kara" is a better choice. "Taihen" doesn't actually translate as "difficult" in that sense. If you're referring to a difficult life, and say "taihen ne..." then it's okay, but if you're trying to say that learning Japanese is difficult, you would use "muzukashii". Japanese isn't like English/Malay where you can use the same word over and over again in many different contexts. BTW, it's "okoranaide", not okoronaide, and instead of dare ga, you might want to use "dareka" (someone). People normally use "ka" anyway - like, "nanika kiteru zo?" (something's coming?) instead of "nani ga kiteru?" (is something coming?)

@ Iris : Reading lyrics and watching anime can only help you so much. You have to actually speak and write to make any significant progress. That's why the Japanese Language Learning thread is here - for you to practice. And you have forumers to help you out.

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

Can I ask? What's the different in hime and otome?
    Both are means princess.
    And when you should used "no" like in Shakugan no Shana and when you shouldn't.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

Thanks

Wrong there. "Hime" is princess. "Otome" is maiden. If you were talking to a princess, you wouldn't call her "otome" for fear of getting locked up for rudeness. ^^;;

I don't get your second question. "No" means "of" and is also a replacement for the apostrophe we use in the English language, so you'd always use in that context. "Shakugan no Shana" literally means "Shana of the Burning Eyes", but a more correct-sounding translation would be "The Burning-Eyed Shana".

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

ooh...
    I understand now. Thank's you.
    Then I must had problem when I searching the japanese of princess. Sorry.

Then, when I was browsing I read the name Nanaya from Nanaya Shiki (Tsukihime) means 7 night. But, when I search it, Nanaya have no meaning.
    I don't understand.Is the first site had wrong meaning or the second one is the one had mistakes?
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

Thanks

You mean from Shingetsutan Tsukihime? I'm pretty sure the guy's name is Tohno Shiki, not Nanaya Shiki... +__+;;

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 ... LastLast