Closed Thread
Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese language learning.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese language learning.

Hahahahah. It all began when Sailor Moon first aired, like, a million years ago I was one of those little kids who were hooked on it. I used to get my sister to download the episodes for me (my dad wouldn't give me the password to connect to the net coz I was too young.. >__>) and I'd watch Sailor Moon in Japanese w/o subtitles. And I didn't understand a word of what they were saying except the henshin commands and the attacks I forced myself to learn just so I'd be able to understand the show.

LOL, for a moment I thought sergeant was calling me a Japanese, and saying I was warui... which I found a bit funny. I usually use "nigate" instead of "yokunai" because it sounds nicer even though it's not really correct. But people usually understand and don't bother correcting me so ah well, what the heck

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Fellow moony fan ^_^ When I first saw it I'm afraid it was the English dub and by the time I figured it was Japanese, I hadn't yet got into "Maybe I could learn Japanese" phase yet

Yeah, I've heard 'nigate' before - but in the spur of the moment (and like with so many other words) 'yokunai' comes at me first ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia may be famous one day Melarik Laokuzzia's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ sailor moon, that's what got me hooked too!

cool.

how much would it be to get into a school for that?
    not that I think I'm ever gonna have enoug money OR time for that. lol;;

Newbie Nine-tailed-foxgirl may be famous one day Nine-tailed-foxgirl may be famous one day Nine-tailed-foxgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Kon'niche wa watashiwa Nine-tailed-foxgirl san.Hajimemashite.Watashiwa Amerika-jin.

Thats all I know. And I had to take notes to learn it.lol.
    hey how do you say 'Your a stupid brat'? I need to know so I can say it to my sister when ever I can.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Melarik Laokuzzia View Post
    how much would it be to get into a school for that?
    Fees can differ greatly with country/school. Over here people pay about RM100 (US$30) a month for novice classes, and the fees just go up as you enroll in more difficult courses. Some schools (better ones, I should add) may charge up to US$200 a month, especially if they use certain tools to aid in the learning process (like shows, imported services, etc).

@ Nine-tailed Fox-girl : It's actually spelled konnichiwa. Also, don't forget to end your sentences with desu. They sound more complete that way. As for "you're a stupid brat", I'd probably just say "baka". You often hear "kusogaki" being used in anime, but unless you're a Sakuragi Hanamichi-type guy it wouldn't be right for you to call your own sister that. ^^;;

Newbie Nine-tailed-foxgirl may be famous one day Nine-tailed-foxgirl may be famous one day Nine-tailed-foxgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me how.Oh well.Thanks now I can sound more complete with my sentences.Thanks blue_rebel.

Newbie Japanfan9 may be famous one day Japanfan9 may be famous one day Japanfan9's Avatar
    Thanks

okay hopefully i learn japanesse all i can do iz count to 19 and thats pretty much it lolz

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

what got me hooked on the japanese language was japanese manga......whe i lived in georga we lived by this japanese store and they had alot of japanese books that were in japanese so i usted to by them but didnt understand a word that it said so i desided to learn japanese to find out and so here i am today still learning lol
    more words for refrence.....

hanabi-fireworks
    hana-flower
    ikiteru no-am i alive?
    boku wa kazemaru deshou- i will probably be a master of wind
    deshou-probably is or probably will be
    bara-rose
    nan te ittan da yo?-what did you say?
    kuro-black
    shiroi-white
    aoi-blue
    akaki-red