Closed Thread
Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast

Thread: Japanese language learning.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese language learning.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I think most people start off as demon posters, because there's plenty to say. After a while you just get bored of posting in the same threads, so you start posting less. It's like that with me. These days I have nothing much to say... that, and I'm running around more than 10 different forums, so yeah. Haha.

I just recorded myself saying (yes, SAYING) the lyrics to Kimura Kaela's song Hungry Like The CHICKEN, and I personally think I sound really hilarious. Now I've just got to find a good audio file hosting site that doesn't require people to download the damn file just to listen to it...
    Heheheh, thats true, I was more active in posting when I joined. Althogh recently I've started to rack up posts bit by bit. XP (A BIT....)

You really went and recorded yourself!!? Hehehe, I cant wait to hear this.XD

"Ashita wa White Wolf no tanjoubi da!!' - Tommorow is White Wolf's Birhtday!!

"Yuki ga hidoku fu'tette shigoto kara yasumi wo mora'tta!!" - Its snowing so bad that I got a day off of work!!

XP

...woot...I have the day off to enjoy AO, make sigs, teach Japanese, and play games...while going out to shovel snow in between. \(=_=)/

"Yatto haru dato omotte itara matta yuki ga furu nante..." - I finally though it was spring but then snow starts falling again...

m (>_<) m
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Heheheh, thats true, I was more active in posting when I joined. Althogh recently I've started to rack up posts bit by bit. XP (A BIT....)

You really went and recorded yourself!!? Hehehe, I cant wait to hear this.XD

"Ashita wa White Wolf no tanjoubi da!!' - Tommorow is White Wolf's Birhtday!!

"Yuki ga hidoku fu'tette shigoto kara yasumi wo mora'tta!!" - Its snowing so bad that I got a day off of work!!

XP

...woot...I have the day off to enjoy AO, make sigs, teach Japanese, and play games...while going out to shovel snow in between. \(=_=)/

"Yatto haru dato omotte itara matta yuki ga furu nante..." - I finally though it was spring but then snow starts falling again...

m (>_<) m

TT.TT And yet, my shin-kun is offline...

Well, yes tomorrow is my birthday!! But I am not that excited. I don't know... it seems the same as all my other birtdays? lol.

How do you say "Tomorrow is my birthday!" in japanese? lol

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    TT.TT And yet, my shin-kun is offline...

Well, yes tomorrow is my birthday!! But I am not that excited. I don't know... it seems the same as all my other birtdays? lol.

How do you say "Tomorrow is my birthday!" in japanese? lol
    Back from moving all that snow outside. X(

Not too excited huh? Well you'll never know til tommorow. XP
    Either ways I'm sure that you'll still have fun. =3

"Tommorow is my Birhtday" - is "Ashita wa atashi no tanjoubi desu."

Thanks

Back from moving all that snow outside. X(

Not too excited huh? Well you'll never know til tommorow. XP
    Either ways I'm sure that you'll still have fun. =3

"Tommorow is my Birhtday" - is "Ashita wa atashi no tanjoubi desu."
    Snow! Yay! lol. Yeah, I'm not too excited. Got into an argument with my mom last night. She called what I do on AO "stupid" -__-ll And she doesn't even know what I do. Whatever... She wants to be mad at me when I turn sixteen... so be it. Hmph.

Ashita wa atashi no tanjoubi desu. And I'm very excited.... internally, lol.

Thanks

Snow! Yay! lol. Yeah, I'm not too excited. Got into an argument with my mom last night. She called what I do on AO "stupid" -__-ll And she doesn't even know what I do. Whatever... She wants to be mad at me when I turn sixteen... so be it. Hmph.

Ashita wa atashi no tanjoubi desu. And I'm very excited.... internally, lol.
    Yeah, yay for snow....NOT!! The first time I moved to the US and we got snow I was kinda happy as when in Japan I lived where it rarely snowed and even if it did it'd always melt right away. But now....1.5~2ft of snow + LONG driveway = Pain in the back. X_X

"Yuki wa kirei dakedo ugokasu no wa mendokusai shigoto nandayona~..." - The snow is beautiful but moving it is an annoying job...>o<

AO is...stupid!!? Pssh, what does your mom know about AO!? XD

Thanks

Yeah, yay for snow....NOT!! The first time I moved to the US and we got snow I was kinda happy as when in Japan I lived where it rarely snowed and even if it did it'd always melt right away. But now....1.5~2ft of snow + LONG driveway = Pain in the back. X_X

"Yuki wa kirei dakedo ugokasu no wa mendokusai shigoto nandayona~..." - The snow is beautiful but moving it is an annoying job...>o<

AO is...stupid!!? Pssh, what does your mom know about AO!? XD
    Not AO, but what I do here. I guess what she meant was that I'm online at home 24/7 and it pisses her off. And when I am online, I am here, lol. But I do hate it when she calls the things that I do that she doesn't approve of stupid. I hate it!! Hate hate hate hate!!!

Shin-kun, how do you say "hate" in japanese?

And it sucks that you have to clean all that snow. But if you keep complaining about it, why don't you just shut up and go back to japan! XDD

Just Kidding! ...or am I?

Thanks

Not AO, but what I do here. I guess what she meant was that I'm online at home 24/7 and it pisses her off. And when I am online, I am here, lol. But I do hate it when she calls the things that I do that she doesn't approve of stupid. I hate it!! Hate hate hate hate!!!

Shin-kun, how do you say "hate" in japanese?

And it sucks that you have to clean all that snow. But if you keep complaining about it, why don't you just shut up and go back to japan! XDD

Just Kidding! ...or am I?
    Whats wrong with what you do here at AO? You're learning here? You're learning Japanese and more on "visual culture". XD LOL

Same here, if I'm online then I'm at AO. XD

"Hate" = "kirai"

Yeah, the snow sucks. I AM trying to go back to Japan but still being a freshman in college you dont get too many replies from companies over seas. (T3T) Especially when you dont have any talents thats any better than average ppl's...all I have is game and anime knowledge. XD

Thanks

Whats wrong with what you do here at AO? You're learning here? You're learning Japanese and more on "visual culture". XD LOL

Same here, if I'm online then I'm at AO. XD

"Hate" = "kirai"

Yeah, the snow sucks. I AM trying to go back to Japan but still being a freshman in college you dont get too many replies from companies over seas. (T3T) Especially when you dont have any talents thats any better than average ppl's...all I have is game and anime knowledge. XD
    lol. Well..you could become part of an anime-creating team? lol. like aniplex or something, lol. And I thought you lived in Japan. If you don't like it here in the US, why'd you come?? >.<

I kirai the fact that my mother can be so stubborn at times! I'd love to just go to japan and live there on my own. But I have to learn japanese first! I will not go to japan if I do not know how to speak and read its language!

Shinku no kage... if I do not go to japan, it is on you!

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 27 67 74 75 76 77 78 79 LastLast