+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Music

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Dang, why doesn't anyone else here listen to ELLEGARDEN!? They are TEH best. Better than Ajikan. Better than Laruku. Better than Janne da Arc. Better than TMR and Acid Android. Well, yeah, since they are the best. Go listen to their latest album Salamander. It's my favourite by far (since Migite).

kedar : I'm glad someone finally mentioned Bump of Chicken. I love Hybrid Rainbow (with The Pillows).
    I listen to them, Ellegarden, I mean, but I wouldn't call them the best.. Theirs is a great band, no doubt, but they are just different. I must say however, that Takeshi Hosomi has great English, much much better than Gotou from AKFG. Haha. Stereoman is a great song by Ellegarden ~!! Oh, Salamander was within top 10 on the Orikon chart, including with Juicy by Kouda Kumiko - she is HOT, hot, hot.

Anyhow, yes, I like Bump of Chicken very much! One more notable band would be Beat Crusaders [BECR].

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sigh. Salamander deserves to be on every Top 10 list.

Oh, that's new. First time I'm seeing her being referred to as Kumiko. Mmmm. She does have nice features. I particularly like the picture of her on the cover of "grow into one". I want her lips!!! And her dance moves!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Sigh. Salamander deserves to be on every Top 10 list.

Oh, that's new. First time I'm seeing her being referred to as Kumiko. Mmmm. She does have nice features. I particularly like the picture of her on the cover of "grow into one". I want her lips!!! And her dance moves!!!
    Kumi is short for Kumiko, which is her real name.... I tend to use names that people outside of Japan would also be able to catch easily. Oh my, oh my, yes, that tan.. whoa... Haha, unlike Tamaki Nami [ monkey face ], she has great moves. It's very Sultry here. lol.

Random news: Nice features? That reminds me of something. Recently, in our campus, I was approached by his chinese guy, who complimented me saying that I have nice features. Later, I discovered that he is gay. I thought it didn't sound right all along. I mean no offense to anyone. If it seems like it, I am sorry.
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 01, 2006 at 07:49 PM.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks
    TOKYO JIHEN FTW!

<3

im also a huge fan of Utada Hikaru. Hikki hikki hikki. *-*

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm these are who I listen to

BoA
    Asian-Kung-Fu-Generation
    FLOW
    Orange*Range
    ZONE
    Namie Amuro
    Utada Hikaru
    Ayumi Hamasaki
    Do as Infinity
    Yuna Ito
    Anna Tsuchiya
    Gackt
    HYDE
    Mika Takashima
    Kazue Tsuda
    Erika

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    "I love Japanese music", she says... when only five bands matter. ^^;;

kedar, yeah, I do know about her full name, but don't people normally refer to her as just "Kumi"? Ohmigosh, scary Chinese guy. Hahaha. Maybe he just broke up. That's why he started hitting on you.

Ryo, awesome, you like Tsuchiya Anna! She hasn't got a large enough fanbase. ANNA NEEDS MORE FANS!!! She's been looking thinner lately... was it the divorce?

Newbie Shizune may be famous one day Shizune may be famous one day Shizune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Emn.... I think it's Alive by Raiko......

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Raiko, Asian Kung-fu Generation, Teriyaki Boys, Depapepe, T. F. X. O., K, Namie Amuro, Flow, Zeebra, Soulhead, Tackey & Tsubasa, Sowelu, Hyde, Home Made Kazoku, Eri Nobuchika, etc(there're a lot more)... I think I like Sambamaster too- the guitar player rocks! I like Angela Aki too! She's good in piano and I admire her apart from Richard Clayderman and Yoko Kanno*smile*
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast