+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Music

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there's a singer-pianist anyone should love, it's Younha. So she's not Japanese, fine, but she's a big part of the current J-Pop scene and dang, she plays jazz piano! (any artiste who plays jazz piano gets bonus points from me ) Angela Aki... uh, I've yet to hear some noteworthy piano-playing from her. She's got a nice voice though.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey the best japenese3 song i ever heard is on my myspace profile its called Rewirte its from the Full Metal Alchemist Soundtrack i dont know the band my u cna hear it here www.myspace.com/hotboy200 my backgroind is naruto is the best
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    kedar, yeah, I do know about her full name, but don't people normally refer to her as just "Kumi"? Ohmigosh, scary Chinese guy. Hahaha. Maybe he just broke up. That's why he started hitting on you.
    Yes, that's the name she is usually associated with... but since I special and that she requested me to call her as such [Kimiko], I call her that way. ::^m^:: Haha, yes, it could be but he should look for a chinese, not someone in whom Japanese blood runs through. Hahaha.

Woo hoo, me love Anna's songs!! The songs, Slap that naughty body and Only want you rocks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988
    hey the best japenese3 song i ever heard is on my myspace profile its called Rewirte its from the Full Metal Alchemist Soundtrack i dont know the band my u cna hear it here www.myspace.com/hotboy200 my backgroind is naruto is the best
    That song is played by Asian Kung-fu Generation!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anna's got a pretty nice voice. I love Taste My Skin. Ooooh, and Kamikaze Girls was pretty funny. I don't like Fukada Kyoko much, though. Not a fan of her voice.

Has anyone heard of Mink? Or Furukawa Miki?

P/S : Almost every song by Ajikan is awesome.

Newbie Myschyveus may be famous one day Myschyveus may be famous one day Myschyveus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Music

I like J-rap, like Rhymester, and Teriyaki Boys...

Get at me.
    # Your main signature image has a maximum size of 500 (width) x 115 (height) pixels, with a maximum file size of 150kb.

Newbie yuyah may be famous one day yuyah may be famous one day yuyah's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite jpopartist are:
    1. hikaru utada
    2. megumi hayashibara
    3. v-6
    4. dream
    5. do as infinity
    6. l'arc'ar'ciel
    7. ayumi hamasaki
    8. mikuni shimokawa
    there are my idols...hehehehe

Newbie school_girl.fire may be famous one day school_girl.fire may be famous one day school_girl.fire's Avatar
    Thanks

I like boa even though she writes korean songs. She wrote a Japanese song that was pretty cool

Thanks

But her voice isn't really nice. Other Korean singers aren't too bad - TVXQ (DBSK), Younha, Se7en. They all sing pretty well in Japanese, and they all have good voices. Speaking of which, has anyone listened to Yifei's song "Pieces of My Words ~ Koto no Hana"? I'm curious to know if she actually sang "ai xiang li" in the last chorus... I can't make out the words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast