+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Music

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Music

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Other Korean singers aren't too bad - TVXQ (DBSK), Younha, Se7en.
    I dunno about that... Se7en's Japanese seems to have gotten worse from what I've heard. Like in "I Wanna..." I could only pick out a few words here and there. And TVXQ's Japanese just sorta aggrivates me lol.
    I have to say I think Rain is the worst though @_@ One of his songs I was listening to, I couldn't even tell it was Japanese until about halfway through when I finally picked out he words "kimi" and "aida" O_O
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie djt23 may be famous one day djt23 may be famous one day djt23's Avatar
    Thanks

i love J-rock J-pop and rest of them
    *~Asterisk [ OST Version ] form bleach
    and more
    i just love anime this one fav Please Teacher

yo i have website *** LINK REMOVED *** Please see Sig Rules

Newbie Aerion may be famous one day Aerion may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hikaru Utada and Gackt are well known singers and probably actors (mainly Gackt). If you can walk to any American and ask who are their favorite singers they'll say one of these two because they are not familiar with the culture on the other side of the world. They try their best to know others and if you know others good for you.

Guilty Gear. Rock and Roll slightly a little Japanese music I'm assuming. If not my bad but that is probably as close as their form of music I'm getting Utada and Gackt just don't interest me that much.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Japanese Music

I love all Japanese music and have a whole lot of it. I can't even name em all. I have music fom Inuyasha, Samurai Champloo, Naruto, DearS, and too many others to just spit out. If you want to hear what I've got just send me a message.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

i like jpop mostly. My favorite aritists are Sawajiri Erika., Goto Maki., Hamasaki Ayumi., and Koda Kumi. They are female singers and Sawajiri Erika is so pretty <33 and Koda-san has very nice figure and I love her outfits <3. and, i like Kitade Nana songs. I loved her single Kanashimi no Kizu. Her outfit is so pretty. >.< i love all her PVs. I am waiting for her new album to be released soon ^^ and here at last my most beloved artist, Nakashima Mika . i love love love love love her single, glamorous sky. I would recommend everyone to listen to it and all her songs. She is great and most beautiful Japanese female artist ^^

for male artist, I love Janne Da Arc and their song ningyo no namida. they are great. And ~Ajikan is love~ Their songs are so beautiful and the lyrics send a message! I love "Gekkou", "Tight Rope" and "Kimi no Machi Made"!!! i can’t wait for their new single and their album covers have beautiful artworks. ^^ but i am starting to like No regret life a bit more. i like them because they are not loud but quieter just like Ajikan in a way And I looovvveee Domoto Koichi <33333333 and Hisashi-san (Glay) is so <333

And I like Mr. Children and alice9 too ^^ before i forgot i like the band Ayabie very very much. Takehito is so cute >.< and i used to like PIERROT but they disbanded T_T

if you need song suggestions let me know ok?
    Last edited by Kamiya; Nov 20, 2006 at 06:10 PM.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

to be honest I love japanese music especailly j-rock but I can't remeber the names right now. But I do love Do As Infinity and Orange Range along with a host of others. I just can't remember those damn names right now.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have only just started getting into japenese music (mainly J-rock), but i've been listening to Alice Nine and Malicer Mizer - I've seen a few interesting ones on this thread that I might go check out ^_^

I'm not really a fan of pop in general, but I listen to Passion and Simple and Clean by Utada - only because they are from kingdom Hearts! I'm not really into her other music

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

The Pillows would be my favorite J-Rock band. But i listen to a whole bunch of other bands like High and Mighty Color and Kungfu Generation to name a few.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast