+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Japanese Music

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Japanese Music

Naw, Ellegarden and Laruku ROXXORRR. I don't like BoA because her voice is too nasal. Younha is much, much better. Oh, Plastic Tree is awesome too (*wub* Ryoutarou!!!). And PIERROT. And Miyavi, because he oozes coolness (he looks HAWT with blue hair, too). I began to like Suga Shikao thanks to Hachikuro... ^^ Speaking of which, you're a Hachikuro fan aren't you, Rika? (judging from your nickname)

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

utada is awsome. i like a couple of songs of exouds. devil inside, tippie tow, and work it out. i also like Chemistry.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't understand why people like Hikki so much. She has a few good songs, but she is by no means good enough to be one of Japan's top artistes. For one, her voice isn't that great. Two, her songs are usually quite boring - and she only releases one or two good vocal tracks every God knows how many years. If you're looking for a more consistent star, it's Koda Kumi. Even Hitomi's all right - though she's been sounding rather poppy lately.

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

i LOVE j-pop

*-* lol and other kinds of japanese music.
    im a major nami tamaki fan. <3
    and those go-happy-hyper- japanese songs. @_@ lol

Newbie Rika Harada may be famous one day Rika Harada may be famous one day Rika Harada's Avatar
    Thanks

To Atomic Muffin: Thankies!I'm taaking your advice, & I'm gonna look up some music from those two bands in a sec.
    Hyde is pretty awesome! ^-^

To blue_rebal: *shakes head no* I hadn't heard of Hachikuro, but I looked it up today, and it looks like a pretty cool anime! I'm gonna watch it on youtube.
    && I got my nickname from the anime DNAngel.

Ayumi Hamasaki is pretty good too, I have a couple of her songs downloaded.

I still wanna marry Kanon from An Cafe!! *pout*

Thanks

Tamaki Nami is all right. I don't really like her voice, plus all her songs sound the same, and less than half of them are worth listening to. DAI's Tomiko has a much, much better voice. I wish DAI didn't disband. Siiiigh. Oh, Dream and Pipo Angels are two less famous girl groups with a bunch of pretty good songs (and awesome vocals!). And if you're into younger girls, check out SweetS (just disbanded, their last album = AWESOME) and Hinoi Team.

Hamasaki Ayumi's not bad. She has some pretty good songs (I like her techno remixes) and she sounds great when she sings in a lower voice. I don't like her "baby falsetto".

... oh, and, anyone heard of I've Sound and Under-17?

Newbie Rika Harada may be famous one day Rika Harada may be famous one day Rika Harada's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't heard of Sound, but I've heard of Under17.
    I like some of their songs, but their song, "love slave" freaks me out a little. :/

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all kinds but if only I knew the names of them the reason is my friend lets me listen to them and then I tell him to copy that for me and by the way his is copied also so like I said wish I knew them.
    Your life means nothing to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast