+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Are Japanese people racist?

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are Japanese people racist?

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    If you think he's gay, You'd be sadly mistaken. He's a married man, and his antics are an act. He's a wrestler for crying out loud.

Do you believe everything you see on TV?
    I already knew all that. None of that makes him any less funny. And wrestling is pretty much the gayest sport there is.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Depends on the person what they are like and who they are some are rascist and most arent probaly this thread in my opinion is saying bad things about japense people saying they are racist were did you hear all of them are now thats kinda of racist.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, there is not a single nation in the universe that is inherently racist, that didn't even apply to Adolf Hitler's Germany (think about it and you'll see it did not).

Secondly, to the original poster, not letting a foreigner enter is not necessarily racism, it might have been a bar that is meant strictly to natives. That's no reason to run around yelling "Racism" just yet. There are bars that don't allow men, ones that don't allow women, some say "Nay" to people wearing sneakers. It's all about who the owners want as customers, and I presume he/she is somewhat old-fashioned...

<Edit> Only know did I notice that the OP is banned. Oh well, a good rant in any case....

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

in all honesty i don't really see a problem with the japanese here. they know their own culture, and many tourists don't and they expect it to be like their own country. why is it wrong to deny some one entry to anything if they are not going to act according to the principles the establishment has laid down?
    Why hello there!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

by that logic, it should be possible... and acceptable for me to open a "whites only" restaurant...

Is that racist?

What if I start a gym that denies entry to Jews? Buy an apartment complex and refuse to rent to hispanics or asians? Decide to hire only white, 20-30 year old males in my business?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

By that logic people in the pre and post civil war south weren't at all racist either. SO what if the blacks weren't allowed to use the same restrooms, sit in the front of the bus, or eat at the same places. So what if they couldn't vote or be considered people. After all that was "the principles the establishment" had laid down. The similarities are just a little chilling at times.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    by that logic, it should be possible... and acceptable for me to open a "whites only" restaurant...

Is that racist?

What if I start a gym that denies entry to Jews? Buy an apartment complex and refuse to rent to hispanics or asians? Decide to hire only white, 20-30 year old males in my business?
    You're just shooting whatever you can right now. This was never about gyms, apartments or employment issues. You have to admit that even you've seen bars that do not allow a certain group of people (by nationality, way of dressing and so on) to enter (and even if you haven't they are still there). You seriously consider that racism?

Let's keep the focus on where it should, don't go blowing things out of proportion.

Oh, and one more thing. The owner of the bar truly is the OWNER of the bar, meaning he CAN and most propably WILL define who to let in. Think of it as inviting guests to your home

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5